Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta front and rear sight dovetails

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I want fiber optic.. so I don't want to debate the reason why, but I'm pretty set on it. This is actually a deal killer for me on trying this pistol.
    Well, you’ll have to start lookin’ at a different pistol then because unfortunately nobody makes fiber optic sights for the compact PX4 Storm that I can find.

But I’m curious... I don’t know about the smaller sub compact Storm but there’s more options for the full-size Storm. What is it about the Compact that you’re interested in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Here's a fiber optic sight for the PX4 full size.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...fiber/eu00071/

I’ve thought about that one a time or two for my 45.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Well, you’ll have to start lookin’ at a different pistol then because unfortunately nobody makes fiber optic sights for the compact PX4 Storm that I can find.

But I’m curious... I don’t know about the smaller sub compact Storm but there’s more options for the full-size Storm. What is it about the Compact that you’re interested in?

I want a Glock 19 sized pistol.

Here's a fiber optic sight for the PX4 full size.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...fiber/eu00071/

I've seen those. I wish I didn't have to roll the dice for fit and buy both the front and rear. I have no desire for an adjustable sight on a carry gun.

Beretta.. are you listening?

Beretta front and rear sight dovetails

I want a Glock 19 sized pistol.
    Give these a look.
    https://www.pewpewtactical.com/best-...-9mm-handguns/
    I've seen those. I wish I didn't have to roll the dice for fit and buy both the front and rear. I have no desire for an adjustable sight on a carry gun.
    Just in case you think about reconsidering the full-size storm, TruGlo’s gotcha covered on just having to replace the front sight only.
    http://www.truglo.com/images/HG_TFX_Chart.html

To? That’s just all they sell for some reason.

Last edited by corneileous; 09-16-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    To? That’s just all they sell for some reason.
    Just to note since you're new here, but there are Beretta employees on this forum, as well as representatives of other manufacturers. More than a few parts for various firearms are now available because of forum member feedback. Beretta in particular has proven responsive lately to what users have had to say.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Just to note since you're new here, but there are Beretta employees on this forum, as well as representatives of other manufacturers. More than a few parts for various firearms are now available because of forum member feedback. Beretta in particular has proven responsive lately to what users have had to say.
    Well, that’s certainly good to hear but the Compact’s been out for a while now so I would think that if they were gonna get a fiber optic sight for it that they’d already have one. I’ve got one of these pistols too and I still can’t believe that no aftermarket company makes them for this particular pistol.

I dunno, maybe something will happen someday because I’d kinda like to try FO sights as well. But at least on the full-size Storms, finding FO sights is a whole lot easier.

Me personally, I’d just be looking at another gun if I just absolutely had to have fiber optics because who knows how long something will happen.

Yep. I lurked here for years before having the epiphany that my primary weapon was a pistol and not a carbine .. might as well go to a good pistol forum.

It was a purposeful shot at Beretta. I understand that I should be equally tagging Dawson and other F.O. sight makers as well.

I understand that I should be equally tagging Dawson and other F.O. sight makers as well.
    I was wondering whether a call to Dawson would be in order. I mean, they make a fiber front for the Beretta Nano...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

maybe.. I use their sights on my G19.

User Tag List