Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 3032

@Paul D,

What's the muzzle device on that 21A?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

North American Arms Guardian in 32acp

I have the above referenced pistol. The Guardian weighs in at 15.6 ounces with a 6+1 capacity. The 3032 Tomcat Inox weighs in at 14.5 ounces with 7+1 capacity. The Guardian pretty much mimics the Seecamp 32 is appearance. The Guardian is very compact but very heavy for what it brings to the table. I never carry it. It shoots fine with no problems whatsoever. I like the pistol. But in this day of compact 380s and polymer frames, I would go with a 380. Decades ago, I had a Beretta .25acp pistol that looks like the 3032, but in blue. It was 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by MrInox View Post
    I'm putting serious thought into getting one for deep concealment.
    Bad idea. Buy two LCPs instead.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Bad idea. Buy two LCPs instead.
    Agreed. The Beretta Micro pistols have had spotty reliability in my hands. Plus they are heavy for caliber which is good for shooting and bad for carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Agreed. The Beretta Micro pistols have had spotty reliability in my hands. Plus they are heavy for caliber which is good for shooting and bad for carrying.
    Even the Nano? I highly considered that one when I was in search of a small, single stack carry pistol but eventually landed on the Ruger LC9S because the Nano lacked a safety. I just can’t do pistols that only rely on what I feel is a redundant trigger safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Even the Nano? I highly considered that one when I was in search of a small, single stack carry pistol but eventually landed on the Ruger LC9S because the Nano lacked a safety. I just can’t do pistols that only rely on what I feel is a redundant trigger safety.
    My experience was with the 21A Bobcat. Very neat gun. Unreliable despite my best efforts. No Tomcat experience other than being warned of cracked frames.

The one redeeming feature on the Tomcat not found in other is the flip up barrel. Allows you to load/unload without racking the slide. This would be great for people who have trouble racking slides on auto.

But size and price wise, there are better options today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Even the Nano?
    The Nano fucking blows.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The Nano fucking blows.
    I’ve never shot one but I’ve read lots of reviews on it that say otherwise.

But what is it about it that makes it “blow”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sikiguya View Post
    The one redeeming feature on the Tomcat not found in other is the flip up barrel. Allows you to load/unload without racking the slide. This would be great for people who have trouble racking slides on auto.
    It does more than allow unloading without racking the slide. It forces you to do it that way. The gun doesn’t have an extractor. It’s a blow back design.

User Tag List