Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Open carry guy at farmer's market in Northern VA

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Sure you are. (pointing fingers) Bet you're lots of fun to be around, too.

Chest-thumping and (not very inventive) name-calling? Well, that's just another example of the lowest common denominator when you can't engage in a mature, intelligent debate.

Let's try to keep it civil here, shall we?
    I don't practice chest thumping, either in cyberspace or in person. If you think I was pointing an interwebz finger at you I'm going to bust your self worth bubble: that's highly unlikely since I haven't read a single post of yours in this thread until now. Anyone who espouses open carry is neither mature or intelligent, so I don't see the sense in treating them to those attributes.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 09-17-2019 at 09:51 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

This thread is regressing exactly as expected.
    And someone a few pages back asked about engaging OC activists in a conversation.
    Yea right... i'd rather repeatedly smack my big toe with a ball peen hammer.
    Something, something wrestling pigs, something, the pig likes it.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I don't practice chest thumping, either in cyberspace or in person. If you think I was pointing an interwebz finger at you I'm going to bust your self worth bubble: that's highly unlikely since I haven't read a single post of yours in this thread until now. Anyone who espouses open carry is neither mature or intelligent, so I don't see the sense in treating them to those attributes.
    wow.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    For those who are in Arizona following this thread and have considered open carry of a handgun but have refrained due to social apprehensions, please know that our state 2A organization, the AzCDL, will be having its annual meeting of members in Tucson (alternates each year with Phoenix) this October. It will be their 14th meeting, and as with all previous ones there is an opportunity to enjoy the company of like-minded folks in a hotel dining hall while engaging in tasteful open carry of holstered handguns.

Your luncheon entree selections are:
    Kinda short notice for me this year (schedule is mine enemy), but maybe next year I can get out there and visit. Been looking for an excuse to get ''out west''.
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 09-17-2019 at 10:33 PM.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Site Supporter

open carry

Once in a while I come upon a news story about some open carry fool being disarmed.

I wish I had the foresight to assemble a repository of those articles for reference purposes.

My state finally got CCW for private citizens late in 2011. Open carry wasn't particularly common before then (except for the occasional public demonstration at the Capitol) and I think I've only seen two or three people OC in the years since (At a Gander Mountain at the gun counter)

And...we are done.
    #RESIST

User Tag List