Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carry guy at farmer's market in Northern VA

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Especially when the majority of the shootings we’ve had have started off with a weapon that looks just like that.
    Actually they haven't

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...on-types-used/

The "I'm the NRA and I vote!" t-shirt really completes the picture.
    Just educating the sheeple.

"Where next honey?"
    "I dunno, maybe Chiptole to hook up with gang, or Starbucks?"

Should have worn his ear and eye pro, just to show how he practices his range safety,
    You know, for educational purposes.

You know, I'm kind of starting to see where the anti's are coming from. Coming into a public space, with a large potential body count, with a fucking long arm, with your fucking hand on it.

Yeah, I'm starting to understand why an ever growing number of folks don't trust us.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

While I definitely think it's ridiculous and not helping. Look at the folks in the background of that photo. I see one, maybe two, people who seem to give a shit at all.

Which is kind of like the whole gun control debate in a snapshot. One side carrying at folks, one side 'caring' at folks, and most people thinking, "Look at these fucktards...Oh, is that fresh kale?"
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 09-16-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Not all heroes wear capes, apparently.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Well I guess thanks and good for you for that unuseful and totally unnecessary correction but the fact still remains that rifles are still the most notable weapon of choice that seems to scare the most shit out of people. Read that in your article you brought up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For the Open Carry advocates on the forum:

How many people were "normalized" to guns that day?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Well I guess thanks and good for you for that unuseful and totally unnecessary correction but the fact still remains that rifles are still the most notable weapon of choice that seems to scare the most shit out of people. Read that in your article you brought up.

Never seen your handle before, but based on your join date, and your content and mainly tone in the last two posts you put here - this might not be the right corner of the internet for you. Fools aren’t suffered lightly here

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    Never seen your handle before, but based on your join date, and your content and mainly tone in the last two posts you put here - this might not be the right corner of the internet for you. Fools aren’t suffered lightly here
    The only fool I see is you, who’s acing like you’re hall monitor of the threads. How long I’ve been here is about as moot as your unnecessary post. Can’t we get back at the topic at hand, please? Thank you.

His correction was absolutely germane and relevant. Please dial it back.
    #RESIST

User Tag List