Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Which revolvers are you carrying and in what carry rig?

I carry a Ruger LCR 38 in a StealthGearUSA AIWB holster.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Just got one in to try.

Of all the stuff I read when I was a kid about what life would be like in the 21st Century, nobody mentioned that I could lie in my bed with a wireless computer about the size of a small stack of 3x5 cards and order stuff that would be delivered in a day or two.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

[QUOTE=JodyH;934774]Work is done for the day, back porch is in the shade, time for me and the dog to chill out for a while.

M&P 340 clip-draw AIWB loaded with BB 150gr. wadcutters.
    NAA Pug in my pocket loaded with 22mag rat shot.

Attachment 42945

Liking the creative pocket clip for the pug. Looks much more useful than the one NAA shills.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Just got one in to try.

Of all the stuff I read when I was a kid about what life would be like in the 21st Century, nobody mentioned that I could lie in my bed with a wireless computer about the size of a small stack of 3x5 cards and order stuff that would be delivered in a day or two.
    There's a scene in Monte Walsh that talks about sitting on a velvet cushion eating ice cream and Tom Selleck is like "Fuck that".

My buddy uses those but he is a legit bean pole and typically carries 2-3 guns with reloads.
    Last edited by 03RN; 09-25-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Liking the creative pocket clip for the pug. Looks much more useful than the one NAA shills.
    Dark Sun pocket clip grips, from what I heard the company is out of business (owner passed away) and the employees divided up and are selling off the inventory as their severance pay.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Work is done for the day, back porch is in the shade, time for me and the dog to chill out for a while.

I was looking at the clip draw and looking at their threads about them. I see you used a clip draw then hip grip and I assume back to clip draw. I'm just curious how you compare and why you prefer one over the other.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I was looking at the clip draw and looking at their threads about them. I see you used a clip draw then hip grip and I assume back to clip draw. I'm just curious how you compare and why you prefer one over the other.
    The DeSantis hip grips have what i consider a fatal flaw.
    There's a little screw that holds the medallion in the grips, mine fell out and locked the trigger up with no warning.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

[QUOTE=jandbj;934835]
    Work is done for the day, back porch is in the shade, time for me and the dog to chill out for a while.

NAA Pug in my pocket loaded with 22mag rat shot.

Attachment 42945

How is the recoil in that 340 with the BB wadcutters?

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post

How is the recoil in that 340 with the BB wadcutters?
    Not bad, I carry the 150gr @ 850fps version.
    A little stouter than most practice ammo but slightly milder than most medium weight +P loads.
    Last edited by JodyH; 09-25-2019 at 09:08 PM.

The DeSantis hip grips have what i consider a fatal flaw.
    There's a little screw that holds the medallion in the grips, mine fell out and locked the trigger up with no warning.
    This... is a valuable post of good and uncommon info. Noted.

Not bad, I carry the 150gr @ 850fps version.
    A little stouter than most practice ammo but slightly milder than most medium weight +P loads.
    This... is a valuable post of good and uncommon info. Noted.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List