Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Which revolvers are you carrying and in what carry rig?

Smith & Wesson® M&P® BODYGUARD® 38 CRIMSON TRACE® SKU: 10062 in a Galco® IWB STO158 holster. Charter Arms® Undercover DAO 38 #13811 in a Sticky Holster® #MD-5...
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...-crimson-trace
    https://www.galcogunleather.com/stow..._8_7_1302.html

https://charterfirearms.com/collections/undercover
    https://stickyholsters.com/md-5-medi...y-holster.html

Two week old 340PD "no lock" in a new Galco pocket holster (replaces my old 442 in a Kramer).
    VZ "tiger stripe" grips and stoked with 130gr. +P HST's.
    Ridiculously easy to pocket carry, a 442 feels like a lead brick in comparison.

Name:  340pd.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  91.2 KB
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-22-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    For hiking around in the woods:

A DAO 64-5 in a NOS Strong 4NYC holster.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Two week old 340PD "no lock" in a new Galco pocket holster (replaces my old 442 in a Kramer).
    VZ "tiger stripe" grips and stoked with 130gr. +P HST's.
    Ridiculously easy to pocket carry, a 442 feels like a lead brick in comparison.

Name:  340pd.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  91.2 KB
    Can you shoot that 340pd all day with target wadcutters or do you end up needing arthroscopic surgery?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    Can you shoot that 340pd all day with target wadcutters or do you end up needing arthroscopic surgery?
    I feel my 642 has its limits on the amount of wadcutters my hand can stand. That is why I have a model 60. I would assume my hand and the 340 would tolerate a few less.

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    I usually shoot 50 per range session but have shot 150 in an hour easy peasy.
    +P .38's... I put it down after 10-15. I can get the first 5 lit off no problem, almost as fast and accurate as with wadcutters. Then it goes downhill exponentially from there.
    .357's... been there done that 20 years ago with my 360 Scandium/Ti. Never again.
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-23-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Winter weather means coats. Coats mean belt rigs and comfortable grips.

642-2 wearing old Uncle Mike Combat Grips in a Chief Jason Pancake Holster. Chief Jason Speedloader Pouch with a Comp-I riding a split-the-belt configuration. All on a Beltman Horsehide that's seen better days.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

S&W 638 in a Sticky Holster, strong side front pocket. Don't carry it much since I got my P365 . It fills pretty much the same role.

Ruger Security Six, stainless steel, 2.75” bbl, Hogue nylon grips, XS Big Dot sights in a Kramer MSP paddle holster.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List