Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Which revolvers are you carrying and in what carry rig?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    3-340PDs..........AHOLSTER POCKET RIGS AND DARK STAR AIWD..........CYA
    You’ve gone from two to three?

360 PD or 340 M&P in the pocket. Safariland or UM depending on the pocket. Have an AHolster on order.

I carried a 4” Model 65 a few weeks ago when I was feeling nostalgic, then reverted to the G19 as primary.

Ruger GP100, 4", in a Kramer horsehide IWB, or in a Bianchi UM84R OWB holster;

Ruger Security Six, 4", in a Blade-Tech custom kydex IWB, or in a Bianchi UM84R OWB holster, or in a Hunter leather OWB, or in a WWII Naval Aviator's shoulder holster/tanker leather rig;

Ruger Blackhawk 4.6", in a Tactical Tailor custom Tanker rig, or in a Safariland OWB leather/suede-lined holster.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 09-16-2019 at 04:37 PM.

3” Model 64 carried AIWB in a Lobo offset belt clip:

When headed out to the farm, it’s a 2 1/2” 66-2 in the same rig, switching to a Safariland 568 when I’m out where the few people I see don’t freak at OC.

The magnum goes loaded with Winchester 145 STHP or my hand loaded Remington 158 SJHPs, for dealing with 2-legged vermin or feral hogs.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    You’ve gone from two to three?
    OR 5
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Site Supporter
    When i carry one its a 442 in a DSG AIWB.

None at the moment, but if situations change and I feel that a revolver will cover my needs I will return to my 3" Model 64 , AIWB in a JMCK and an LCR in a BlackHawk pocket holster.
    Name:  IMG_0574.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  27.5 KB
    Last edited by wvincent; 09-16-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

In my tighty whities (or red Duluth boxer briefs...as the case may be) The 351 PD, in a Sticky holster, just stuck in the waistband. When I'm at the gym the 360 J gets clipped AIWB.

Revolving pistols: SP101, 2.25” and 3”, Speed Six, 2,75” and 4”, GP100, 3” and 4”, and S&W 64-3, 2”, plus a few J-snubs, from all-stainless, to Airweight and Airlite.

I have more revolvers, but these are the usual suspects, for carry. My usual minimum is the SP101; it is especially rare to use a J for “primary.”

Holsters: Sparks PMK, HSR, 200AW, and VM II, Kramer Vertical Scabbard and Crossdraw; JMCK AIWB, Alessi ankle holster, Ky-Tac pocket holster, Kramer pocket holster, Andrews Monarch shoulder holster.

I have far more holsters, than these, but these are the ones I have used with some regularity, over time, with the Andrews Monarch being seasonal, due to my living in a hot, humid climate.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    OR 5
    You took notes during Mark Fricke’s class last year[emoji6]

User Tag List