Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Which revolvers are you carrying and in what carry rig?

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    To answer the original question, I carry the GP100 in a either a Bianchi Cyclone or Simply Rugged Sourdough Pancake
    If you like those, I strongly encourage trying a Galco Combat Master as well. I've used Combat Masters for all sorts of guns, and it's pretty much the only non-competition/duty OWB holster I'll use any more.

A ruger lcr 22 mag and a lcrx 357 mag usually in a utg pocket holster.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Haven't carried it in a while, but no lock 442-2 in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder.

More commonly it gets carried around the house in a Desantis pocket holster.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 09-20-2019 at 09:33 AM.

642 with CT grips either in a Kramer Pocket Holster or a Blackhawk OWB Holster.

442 in the pocket, this safariland 25 mostly, but i just got in this zulubravo kydex rig and am impressed so far. The 30 minutes of dry practice I've got with it so far have been promising!

Name:  20190920_150625.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  28.4 KB
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Haven't carried it in a while, but no lock 442-2 in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder.

More commonly it gets carried around the house in a Desantis pocket holster.
    Did you ever have any issues with the leather lining coming apart from the holster body?

Site Supporter
    Ankle/J frame/DeSantis Apache
    Pocket/J Frame/DeSantis Nemesis
    Belt/Model 19/Sparks PMK

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Did you ever have any issues with the leather lining coming apart from the holster body?
    Nope. I haven’t used it in a while but I carried it fairly often for a couple years. No real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    My problem was kinda the opposite of that.

Even when the adjustment screw was completely loosened, I believe that I would have ripped the belt loops off of my pants, before the gun came out of the holster...thing was TIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    My problem was kinda the opposite of that.

Even when the adjustment screw was completely loosened, I believe that I would have ripped the belt loops off of my pants, before the gun came out of the holster...thing was TIGHT!
    I had one for a GP100 that had that problem, and was a big part of me stopping my use of the holster. Plus the idea of a leather lined kydex holster eventually seemed weird to me. I stopped worrying about scratching my gun's finish and just started worrying about being good at shooting.

User Tag List