Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This needs slightly modified

This needs slightly modified

To “AR15s” . I don’t do weed, but I don’t care anymore. The Republican Party needs to let go of some things.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Viny.../dp/B01DS5DS48
    #RESIST

Yeah, but pot is dangerous...it’s not safe like alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I swear the fear of the reefer is a genetic thing and my wife got a double dose. I laugh my ass off at her when she pours herself a double and pontificates about the dangers of the herb.

I try not to be too hypocritical, and while I think that chronic weed use is every bit as bad as chronic alcohol use. I don't get on my high horse about it.

I just wish the "wake and bake" crowd would stay home on their couch instead of getting behind the wheel every morning. I have a couple customers that roll into my store parking lot like a scene out of Cheech and Chong... and yes, I've called them on it.

Site Supporter
    Had I not seen so many kids who abused the stuff, I might not care either. When I consider the lawlessness associated with drug cartels and also with the distribution of weed in this country, I have difficulty understanding how some users who are otherwise concerned with law and order can ignore the violence integral to drug business.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Had I not seen so many kids who abused the stuff, I might not care either. When I consider the lawlessness associated with drug cartels and also with the distribution of weed in this country, I have difficulty understanding how some users who are otherwise concerned with law and order can ignore the violence integral to drug business.
    That’s because the drugs are illegal. Remember Capone?
    #RESIST

The idea that alcohol is less dangerous than thc consumption is hilarious to me. Young adults should not consume it but after the age of 25 (honestly same for alcohol) I can see little negative side effects of responsible and recreational use.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I swear the fear of the reefer is a genetic thing and my wife got a double dose. I laugh my ass off at her when she pours herself a double and pontificates about the dangers of the herb.

I try not to be too hypocritical, and while I think that chronic weed use is every bit as bad as chronic alcohol use. I don't get on my high horse about it.

I just wish the "wake and bake" crowd would stay home on their couch instead of getting behind the wheel every morning. I have a couple customers that roll into my store parking lot like a scene out of Cheech and Chong... and yes, I've called them on it.
    Heh.

Love it. May buy it and stick it on my favorite water bottle.

I don't normally advertise my life, but if people don't like that message they can FUCK OFF.

Site Supporter
    If I were a user, I would feel less guilty if I grew my own weed. Not being terribly dense, I realize that all the various kinds of dope are here to stay. On my end of things, I have seen nothing except family and career disruption, despair, and hopelessness come from drug use. Mostly I refer to kids and their families. Rationalization will not erase these horrors. I do not comprehend how so called law abiding citizens can finance cartels and their violence. Is giving up this stuff or deciding not to buy it that difficult? Said another way, how can any of us who beat the law and order drum step forward to subsidize the very dope dealers and druggies that we continually condemn? Is there an element of hypocrisy here? My point is this: Go ahead and smoke dope and/or use the other products sold by your dealer. However, will you please not whine about crime statistics and all those folks across the tracks who don't look like you.
    Last edited by willie; 09-15-2019 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spelling

User Tag List