Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

Just got a Facebook message from Shield Arms stating mags should arrive from manufacturer this week and ship immediately after. We shall see.
    Last edited by vaglocker; 10-29-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Site Supporter
    Short delay, the first batch shipped with the wrong finish. They said next batch exected next week.

Man,

You guys worry about ridiculous shit...

Ive been running aluminum extended catches in my guns for years now without any issues. I've run the same five training mags for the past three years and have over 80K rounds between those five mags.

I have yet to ruin a frame, ruin a magazine catch or a magazine.

Yes, polymer is softer than metal. We've been running pmags for how many years now with metal mag catches? Ive personally "broken" a shit ton of M2 pmags by over inserting them" and ruining the retention tabs. They still run.

What the hell power factor ammo are you running through a gun to ruin a frame via twisting or torquing of the mag release in the frame? That's absurd.

If you dont want to ruin your gun, fine, dont buy the mags but to trash a product before its even out with phantom bullshit "cry wolf" hysteria, is just lame. Lets give them a shot and see if they work. If they're garbage, then they're garbage and Shield Arms will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    If you dont want to ruin your gun, fine, dont buy the mags but to trash a product before its even out with phantom bullshit "cry wolf" hysteria, is just lame. Lets give them a shot and see if they work. If they're garbage, then they're garbage and Shield Arms will fail.
    Last I heard, ProMag was still in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Last I heard, ProMag was still in business.
    Yet we all have a choice of whether or not we buy their stuff which is based upon YEARS of data proving that their shit is well, shit.

These mags aren't even out yet...

Somehow it escaped my attention that these mags are to be made by Checkmate. Adding this bit to the announcement of initial batch with wrong finish and what have you, my short little fingers typed up a cancellation request all by themselves.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Steve Fisher saying something about a cease and desist letter from Sig. Name:  Screenshot_20191114-090130~2.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  30.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Steve Fisher saying something about a cease and desist letter from Sig. Name:  Screenshot_20191114-090130~2.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  30.3 KB
    Dammit Sig lol🤣

I just heard that, too.

Wonder what Sig’s patent says — I am assuming something like “managed to get more cartridges in a magazine than we expected to?”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just heard that, too.

Wonder what Sig’s patent says — I am assuming something like “managed to get more cartridges in a magazine than we expected to?”

Basically says “we have a single stack magazine that transitions to a double stack, which allows the chamber area, slide width, and the area around the trigger guard width to conform to single stack standards, but the double stack portion allows for double stack capacity.”

It’s also more complicated than that. At face value, it’s not the first single stack/double stack hybrid, but the patent also goes into greater depth.

https://patents.justia.com/patent/20190195584

https://patents.justia.com/patent/D858680
    Last edited by Jeff S.; 11-14-2019 at 06:36 PM.

User Tag List