Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The holy grail of double stack pistol magazines are the steel bodied H&K P series magazines.
    Hard to argue with that.

I would be more excited with a factory Glock extended mag or base plate. Hell even if Magpul would make a 12/13 rnd mag for it. Not saying Magpul would be a perfectly reliable carry mag. But for range days and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too am hesitant to be an early adopter of these mags. I’ll wait until I see some reports of high round counts with numerous magazines before I place an order. However, if these do prove to be reliable, I’ll definitely Italy snatch up a few.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I too am hesitant to be an early adopter of these mags. I’ll wait until I see some reports of high round counts ...
    Given almost universal skepticism about these mags from forum members whose opinion I hold in a high esteem, I wonder if I should just keep my observations to myself.

File that under the category below

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    YVK .... sense of humor is more of an acquired taste though.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

If the rumors of them being manufactured by Mec-Gar are true I'd be much less hesitant to toss $100 down the rabbit hole.
    When the first few magazines roll out to the public I hope they're stamped "Made in Italy".
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

CWM11B
    I ordered one to see how it will run. If decent, I'll have a couple, but wont buy a bunch.

Well, I ordered my G48 today, so I'm one step closer.

So, these were supposed to start shipping at the end of October. Anybody receive anything yet? My order is still showing as "processing".

Site Supporter
    Not yet.

CWM11B
    Nope. No mag, no comms, nada. And I haven't seen an email blast from them in a while, and those used to be weekly. I'll cut them a little slack for teething issues, but if nothing in a couple of weeks, I'll be reporting bv them to my CC company.

User Tag List