Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

FWIW, here are two more. Both positive.

I think I saw something about a SIG cease and desist due to alleged patent violations? It may have been here...

Derp - it’s upthread.
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 12-06-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Based on the shape of the magazines shown in the video and the claims in Sig’s patent, I do not see a basis for sending a cease and desist letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I am anxiously awaiting mine!

In order 137xx and still waiting. I did hear about one guy complaining that the metal mag chewed up he polymer mag catch after a few hundred rounds so that concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    In order 137xx and still waiting. I did hear about one guy complaining that the metal mag chewed up he polymer mag catch after a few hundred rounds so that concerning.
    SA is suggesting to people they upgrade their mag catch. Small price to pay for 15 rounds though.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    SA is suggesting to people they upgrade their mag catch. Small price to pay for 15 rounds though.
    Yes I ordered a mag catch from them. It’s shipped the same day and arrived 2 days later. Just installed it this morning. Now I just need my mags to show up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I’m order 155xx. I placed order late on day 2 of preorder. No shipment yet. I went with 3 mags + catch package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm order # 133xx, and waiting too.

User Tag List