Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

Guy at the range had one of these. At the time I talked to him he said he had well over 400rds through his one SA mag through in glock 48 with absoutley no problems. Asked him of they dropped free and he said they did. Also no issues with lock back.

Can't wait to get mine.

Spoke to shield arms on last week and they are sending me a new follower and spring. Apparently they have a “gen 2” follower that apparently works better. I’ll post once I get it and have a chance to put rounds through it. I went ahead and got the aluminum mag catch so as to rule that out as an issue. I’m hopeful, so we’ll see.

CWM11B
    So, some folks are getting replacement parts while others haven't gotten their mags. Six months and no comms, exceptvwhat I initiated. Funny, they didnt have any issues charging my card. Looks like SA is going to make my NFE list.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    So, some folks are getting replacement parts while others haven't gotten their mags. Six months and no comms, exceptvwhat I initiated. Funny, they didnt have any issues charging my card. Looks like SA is going to make my NFE list.
    Just ask for a refund... It doesn’t sound like they have any issue refunding your credit card either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I see MAC dropped his review today and gave them a 100% perfect function over 300rds blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    So I see MAC dropped his review today and gave them a 100% perfect function over 300rds blessing.
    Dude is a joke

buddy of mine said you guys where chatting about these mags and that I should share my findings so far here. I'm just another Glock fan on YT...

I haven't run into the lock back issue yet, talking to the guys at Shield Arms, they are resolving with stronger springs.

First review, 2 mags of 5 different types of ammo each

Follow up review, over 400 rounds in each mag of WWB, resolved drop free mag issues.

For those waiting for mags. I contacted Shield Arms last night asking for a refund. They sent a note saying mags are arriving this week and should be all caught up in the next week or two. They also offered to go ahead and refund if I wanted to. Decided to keep the order and see how they work when they show up.

Quote Originally Posted by HICKMAN View Post
    buddy of mine said you guys where chatting about these mags and that I should share my findings so far here. I'm just another Glock fan on YT...

I haven't run into the lock back issue yet, talking to the guys at Shield Arms, they are resolving with stronger springs.

First review, 2 mags of 5 different types of ammo each

Follow up review, over 400 rounds in each mag of WWB, resolved drop free mag issues.
    Did the mag you work on drop free empty?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieHeat View Post
    Did the mag you work on drop free empty?
    yes.

Someone else said they had a friend who had these mags say they could pull the mag free from the grip without pressing the mag catch. I haven't been able to budge mine a bit with the replacement mag catch.

User Tag List