Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For those waiting for mags. I contacted Shield Arms last night asking for a refund. They sent a note saying mags are arriving this week and should be all caught up in the next week or two. They also offered to go ahead and refund if I wanted to. Decided to keep the order and see how they work when they show up.
    Worth the wait IMHO

CWM11B
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For those waiting for mags. I contacted Shield Arms last night asking for a refund. They sent a note saying mags are arriving this week and should be all caught up in the next week or two. They also offered to go ahead and refund if I wanted to. Decided to keep the order and see how they work when they show up.
    Maybe I'll give them another week then, although I sent an email 2 days ago with my order number asking for an ETA. Crickets again...

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Maybe I'll give them another week then, although I sent an email 2 days ago with my order number asking for an ETA. Crickets again...
    You should pick up the phone and call them. I found they picked up the phone pretty quickly and had good customer service. Give it a shot, and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Make sure you went through their online CS ticket system. I did that initially and then kept responding to those emails and I had a response within 24 hours both times.

I got my shipping notification today for Order #137xx

Quote Originally Posted by medic15al View Post
    I got my shipping notification today for Order #137xx
    Same here. 142XX
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

CWM11B
    Well shut my mouth and I'll be damned. Got a shipping notice 15 minutes ago!

Update on my mag that wouldn't lock back. SA's sent me a follower along with a 10lb spring. I went through 350 rounds today and it ran like a champ. All said I have put close to 1000 rounds through the mag and outside of the issue of not locking back, I haven't had any other failures of any kind. I did order their aluminum mag catch when they sent me the follower/spring and installed that prior to shooting today. I'm going to order more mags at this point but I'm going to add the 10lb spring to each mag I order, they're only $2.98 so cheap insurance. At this point pretty pleased.

Mine shipped today, as well as a buddy’s.

Ignoring the weight of the extra ammo, what is the weight difference between the stock empty mag and SA's mag?

User Tag List