Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

Site Supporter

Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 magazine pre order open

Just pre ordered 2 of the 15 round mags to try, and yes, they have an aluminum mag catch for them, got that too. If these prove reliable, and I can vet a Shield or Sig RomeoZero to be ccw reliable, I can see this combo taking over a lot of carry time. That's a lot of if's, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Up1911Fan; 09-13-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Will follow with interest.

Just picked up a 43X today.

Keep hitting the pre-order button and nothing happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    Keep hitting the pre-order button and nothing happens!
    Be patient, website is probably taxed pretty hard. I was able to order 4 and 2 mag release buttons. I can't wait to get my hands on these to evaluate. I am presently stacking up a stock 43X to a comped one. With 15 rounds on board it should make for an interesting package.
    Last edited by Mike C; 09-13-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Be patient, website is probably taxed pretty hard. I was able to order 4 and 2 mag release buttons. I can't wait to get my hands on these to evaluate. I am presently stacking up a stock 43X to a comped one. With 15 rounds on board it should make for an interesting package.
    I finally figured it out. It wasn’t showing anything in my cart until I actually went to the cart and looked.

IF these prove to be reliable, this could give Sig some competition.

I preordered too. Don't know if it would be able to close the gap size with my 365XL or have optic mounting options of G19, but a reliable 15 rounder for my G48 would be awesome.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

This is on-topic, just bear with me.

We toured through the Flathead Lake MT area two years ago in the RV. We camped for a week or so at Lakeside, and took a few driving tours to the area. We had lunch in the Echo Lake Cafe and then explored Big Fork, a small town in the area. That's the front right corner of my Dodge Ram 2500 in the picture:

Attachment 42531

...I was interested in this magazine so I clicked through only to find the address for Shield Arms is listed as...Bigfork Montana. Which I thought was kinda cool since I'd been there.

If you've ever pre-ordered magazines for a pistol you don't even own.... you might be a member at Pistol-Forum....

User Tag List