Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

They don’t have to worry about being accused of rushing their product to market that’s for sure!

Anyone actually get theirs? I think I am way down on the list, asked for an update, crickets...

Update today at Shield.
    https://shieldarms.com/s15-updates
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Received my 15 round mag from Shield arms on Friday and put 400 rounds through my 43x. No issues at all, locked back every time it was supposed to and had zero issues in Dropping the mag from the gun. So far very pleased with it to this point.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Received my 15 round mag from Shield arms on Friday and put 400 rounds through my 43x. No issues at all, locked back every time it was supposed to and had zero issues in Dropping the mag from the gun. So far very pleased with it to this point.
    Do the mags have the appearance of being well made?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Do the mags have the appearance of being well made?
    yes, very well. They look like my sig/CZ metal mags.

added some pics. Left is oem, middle is shield S15, right is 356xl 12 round mag
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Dismas316; 12-29-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Just got my shipping notification. Guess it's time for me to think about buying a 43x or 48 to test it with...
    Last edited by CR78; 12-30-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Site Supporter
    I am looking to pick up two or three of these mags if you have any and want to make a profit.

Update on the Shield Arms S15. I had indicated above that first 400 rounds where no issues. Today and the range pretty much every time the mag ran dry it would not lock back. I then tried it a number of times one handed to make sure I wasn't riding the slide or anything but it would not lock back after the last round. Once I started really testing with a few rounds it on rare occasions would lock back but for the most part it wouldn't. When I charge the gun with an empy mag, I have to really rack it hard for it to lock back and catch, most of the time it won't. Not the end of the world but disappointed, can't really say I'm surprised though.

Extremely disappointing, these mags if reliable would have really moved the goal posts.

User Tag List