Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Shield Arms S15 Glock 43X/48 pre order open

Just bought a 3pack combo... guess I better gey a 43x...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hopped on the bandwagon and ordered a 3 pack combo as well. Guess I better order a Gadget for my G48 while I’m at it
    Shoot more, post less...

I have no interest in a G43x/48.

That will drastically change if these mags prove reliable.

I'm very, very tempted by this. Almost placed an order, but then read the description: "first production run." Of course I knew it was the first production run, but seeing it in print convinced me to hold off. No need to be a beta tester.

BTW, rumors on another site indicate that these mags are actually manufactured by Mec-Gar. If true, that would make me feel a lot better about them.
    Last edited by CalAlumnus; 09-17-2019 at 07:36 PM.

I ordered the 3pack plus mag catch. Also have a gadget for a 43x or 48 I’ve yet to acquire. Was waiting for the black slide. Now maybe waiting for the light rail. I’ll get what’s available when my mags show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck all.
    No way in hell would I be the beta tester on new steel Glock mags, BTDT going back to 1991 with 100% failure rate.
    There's just something about the Glock mag design that nobody has ever been able to replicate.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Good luck all.
    No way in hell would I be the beta tester on new steel Glock mags, BTDT going back to 1991 with 100% failure rate.
    There's just something about the Glock mag design that nobody has ever been able to replicate.
    Considering that its almost 30 years later, willing to give it a shot [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Good luck all.
    I'm sceptical, but for a $100, willing to give ot a shot.

All the other poly strikers are running metal mags with 100% reliability, why is this a stretch?

Once these start arriving, what will be everyone’s vetting process for these things?

User Tag List