Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum member J.L. Bourne has a new audiobook out

Forum member J.L. Bourne has a new audiobook out

(he's also my best friend of thirty years)

He's one of us, he knew Todd, took classes with us, competed with us, and served our country honorably for over 20 years.

Trilobyte
    #RESIST

Good for him. I've enjoyed his print offerings.

Purchased!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    (he's also my best friend of thirty years)

He's one of us, he knew Todd, took classes with us, competed with us, and served our country honorably for over 20 years.

Trilobyte
    For real?!?!?

Dude Ive read so many of his book.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For real?!?!?

Dude Ive read so many of his book.
    Yup, we talk over the phone a few times a week, our kids are basically related.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For real?!?!?
    It's true, I've known him for decades. Went to high school together, and we both joined the military around the same time, realizing that there were no prospects for us in Arkansas at the time. Worked in a saw mill together for $5 an hour and had to get out so we joined up. He's the closest friend I’ve got.

Quote Originally Posted by JLBourne View Post
    It's true, I've known him for decades. Went to high school together, and we both joined the military around the same time, realizing that there were no prospects for us in Arkansas at the time. Worked in a saw mill together for $5 an hour and had to get out so we joined up. He's the closest friend Iv'e got.
    And youre a member!!!

Someome catch me... swooning over here.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It's true, I've known him for decades. Went to high school together, and we both joined the military around the same time, realizing that there were no prospects for us in Arkansas at the time. Worked in a saw mill together for $5 an hour and had to get out so we joined up. He's the closest friend I’ve got.
    Told you guys
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    He's one of us
    And just like that, I got one less Audible credit..

No way! I love the Day by Day books, I had no idea you were a member here! Please accept my thanks for writing the best and most entertaining zombie books out there. I see now there's a 4th one that I was unaware of. I will be fixing that most ricky tick! This new audiobook of yours, will it be available in kindle? Unfortunately audiobooks are a no-go for me due to my wandering brain. With a book I can go back a page if I'm too unfocused. Much bigger PITA with audiobooks unfortunately.

User Tag List