Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Beto O'Rourke: "Hell yes, we're going to take your" assault weapon

Site Supporter
    Rachel Maddow
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Name:  E8707582-2A0B-4138-BB49-694D2E4B96D1.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  39.1 KB

It’s not me, it’s Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    So photochopped.

And I'd half expect Anthony to shove his foot up her ass if she ever actually attempted to set foot in his establishment.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Rachael’s pictures are quite real.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    So photochopped.

And I'd half expect Anthony to shove his foot up her ass if she ever actually attempted to set foot in his establishment.
    Rachel Maddow is a shooter. I watched a video clip once where she claimed to have taken her current wife shooting for their first date.

She says she doesn't have a problem with people owning guns but she believes they need to be registered and they need to be locked up in the armory of a state run shooting range and you can only take them out for target practice or hunting you can't have them in your home. If I can find the video clip I'll post it
    Last edited by Cypher; 09-22-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Rachel Maddow is a shooter. I watched a video clip once where she claimed to have taken her current wife shooting for their first date.

She says she doesn't have a problem with people owning guns but she believes they need to be registered and they need to be locked up in the armory of a state run shooting range and you can only take them out for target practice or hunting you can't have them in your home. If I can find the video clip I'll post it
    Sounds like she likes how the UK did things

Aristocrats have never really had a problem with other aristocrats owning arms.

It's when those icky common types get ahold of them that makes them unhappy.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Aristocrats have never really had a problem with other aristocrats owning arms.

It's when those icky common types get ahold of them that makes them unhappy.
    That's because those icky common types start revolutions

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

In other words, guns are an acceptable form of technology-based entertainment, but the people must never be allowed to keep nor to bear them.

Got it.

Wonder where her guns are stored?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List