Thread: PodShare living.....

PodShare living.....

It's like a hostel, but more expensive and more rapey:

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Beats the berthing area on ship.
    #RESIST

Novel idea, except with people being people, the rapey looks pretty strong there.
    I bet A PF Dollar that Rev.1 includes a roll up/roll down door on each "pod".
    Preferably a door that locks on the inside.

ETA: Wait until the homeless start showing up with vouchers from the City. You won't be able to refuse them either, discrimination and all.
    That will put and end to the "pod paradise".
    Last edited by wvincent; 09-11-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

I really liked the part where she said something to the effect of, "If you do anything deviant you'd have 4-5 sets of eyes on you, so it's really a non-issue."

Lady, we obviously live on different planets. People do all sorts of weird, violent, or deviant things in plain view of the public. People jerk off in public, run down the street chasing people with swords, and do drugs in public. You really think they won't do it in a glorified bunk bed surrounded by a bunch of defenseless, idealistic college kids?

She's created a successful business, which is a really good thing. But I agree that the first significant revision will be more security so you don't wake up with a sticky butt or missing your kidney. Not to mention imagine the first time some Ted Bundy type just piggy-backs a resident into the place.

I think the Japanese have the pod living down to a T.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

My first thought was that it reminded me of the housing units/pods in the jail.

User Tag List