Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTT Customer Service

LTT Customer Service

Picked up my LTT Centurion yesterday and got to do some range time with it today, what a sweet shooter. Undercut on the trigger guard is noticeable, grip panels are just right, the slide is like on ball bearings(I got the trigger job of course), Optimized trigger bar and Ameriglo 3 dot night sights. Ran 240 rounds of Aguilla, S&B and Blazer Brass, 124 gr mostly but the Blazer was 147. I broke it down this AM before the range trip and couldn't find a flaw anywhere , I'm very pleased.

Got home from the range and called Aimee Langdon to see what the lead time was on a Compact(Christmas gift for my son), told her I wanted a trigger job, OP trigger bar and Spartan sights. Aimee says "no problem I'll get it out for you today". Aimee had my billing and FFL info and 6 minutes later I received the shipping notification with tracking number.

This my friends is incredible. What a great company to do business with and wish them continued success. Five Stars !
    Last edited by Geno; 12-03-2019 at 10:02 PM.

I love hearing stories like this!

It is great to hear about companies that get publicity for doing something GOOD, instead of always hearing customers complain about something they are unhappy about with a company.

I am debating between the compact and centurion myself...
    Fringe class

Tough decision between the Centurion and the Compact, I just flipped a coin ! I've got long fingers and relatively big hands but I can tell you more when the Compact comes in. They say that these new 15 round Compact mags are very accommodating. Another item that Mec-Gar did for this LTT project......I like that.

Normally I just lurk on this board but this thread made me register to echo the original comments.

My experience with Aimee today blew me away with her level of service and knowledge.

I’ve been longing to purchase the LTT Elite since it came out and have probably watched every video on YouTube and the internet regarding this gun. That being said, I am new to Beretta and the questions I had during my talk with her probably made that even more obvious to her. But she couldn’t have been more thoughtful and informative with her answers.

Also, my nearest local FFL are not my favorite people to deal with. Aimee actually took my order over the phone and selected another FFL in my area to complete this transaction. I think she agreed with me in terms of the dealer.

I now have the LTT 92 Elite and an LTT PX4 Carry on their way to me.

And Langdon Tactical has a customer for life.

Everyone already knew your products were first class, but to have customer service that surpasses that is impressive in today’s world.

Thank you for all you do.

So I ordered an Elite barrel and a TJIAB plus some springs and other parts Friday morning.

It got here on my doorstep at noon on Monday - holy cow! That's some fast service!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernHeat View Post
    I love hearing stories like this!

It is great to hear about companies that get publicity for doing something GOOD, instead of always hearing customers complain about something they are unhappy about with a company.

I am debating between the compact and centurion myself...

Uhm, no debate,

BOTH.

But if budget is an issue, my reasoning behind the centurion was destroyed when I got the compact in my hands.
    I had hoped to make yesterday a range day, but between Christmas stuff, my mom asked for help with and then telling me that extended family passed, and the planning of that, the day got away from me.
    I might be able to get out Christmas week.

Thank you guys for the kind words and support. I will make sure Aimee sees this.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Yes sir.

She is awesome as are the LTT guns and trigger work.

Y'all took the 92 and made the best version of it to date!

Thank you!!

The greatest part is that they are like this no matter how small, or trivial the part or question.

When we had "freedom week" here in Commiefornia, I asked if they would ship me standard cap Beretta mags.

The immediate answer was yes, and my mags shipped within an hour of my order.

GREAT company, and folks all the way around.

Best I have EVER dealt with, bar none.
    Last edited by JWHuey; 12-05-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    LTT is the real deal, for sure.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List