Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta 92X Compact

Site Supporter
    @Sensei

How are you liking the 92x compact?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    @Sensei

How are you liking the 92x compact?
    It seems solid. I’ve only had the opportunity to put a couple hundred rounds through it. I prefer the rounded grip module.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It seems solid. I’ve only had the opportunity to put a couple hundred rounds through it. I prefer the rounded grip module.
    would it be possible for you to measure the trigger reach of your 92x and a previous generation 92fs compact or full size? I am considering a compact 92 but it doesnt quite fit my hands. any advantage with trigger reach is appreciated. I get that the 92x can have a smaller grip but sometimes a smaller grip doesnt change the trigger reach.

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    would it be possible for you to measure the trigger reach of your 92x and a previous generation 92fs compact or full size? I am considering a compact 92 but it doesnt quite fit my hands. any advantage with trigger reach is appreciated. I get that the 92x can have a smaller grip but sometimes a smaller grip doesnt change the trigger reach.
    Forum member stimpee did some measurements for me in the APX thread. He compares the M9A3 (which should be similar to the 92X models since they both have the Vertec grip), PX4 and APX at post #98.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....tta-APX/page10

User Tag List