Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buying a slide for an RMR cut

Maple Leaf FAs, LLC

I sent two slides (26.5 and 19.5) out on August 30th to Maple Leaf FAs, LLC (https://www.mapleleaffirearms.com/) for their Carry Essentials package(s) with Stonewash nitride refinishing. Their quoted time was 4 weeks plus 2 week for refinishing. I got a shipping notice on 10/15. Looking forward to delivery Friday the 17th.

Have been running a 19.5 MOS for about 6 months with a Trijicon RM07 (6.5 MOA) and have a Holosun 507c here to see if I like the smaller dot or dot/ring better.

Site Supporter
    I've sent a Gen 3 19 slide and a Gen 3 22 slide to Lone Wolf for RMR milling. 1 week turnaround. When they came back I cold blued the cut and installed the RMR's with a sealing plate. No issues with either one. I also have a Gen 3 19 Brownells slide with RMR cut, it works great. No issues with a Gen 5 19 MOS with a CH Precision mounting plate either. Just my 2 cents. I would recommend against the window cuts however, just a spot for something to get in the gun.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List