Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian pleaded with black bear during attack: 'You don't have to do this”

Site Supporter

Canadian pleaded with black bear during attack: 'You don't have to do this”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadi...ck-bear-attack

Canadian man says he pleaded with black bear during attack: 'You don't have to do this'

It was then, Lattie said, he resorted to begging.

"You don't have to do this," he said he told the bear. "You don't want to do it."
    This is a natural selection FAIL. Pathetic and the dumbest thing you will read today.

@GJM
    @JHC

The headline really should have been “bear fails to eat idiot”.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadi...ck-bear-attack

Canadian man says he pleaded with black bear during attack: 'You don't have to do this'

This is a natural selection FAIL. Pathetic and the dumbest thing you will read today.

@GJM
    @JHC
    Beyond belief!!!

You'd think he'd have recognized that that plea never even works in the movies which he apparently draws his lines from.

Strange also how these "incredibly rare" black bear encounters crop up.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    This reminds of a show I saw about bear attacks. IIRC, there is park in Scandinavia (Norway?) where they want you to check out a rifle to stroll around because of bears. Three women, hiking together, said they wouldn't because they were in tune with nature and the bears would recognize that. Well, two down and one survived by jumping off a cliff into rock scree to be badly injured.

Canadian pleaded with black bear during attack: 'You don't have to do this”

Attacked by a bear in shallow water--what a grim situation. I'll cut the dude some slack for pleading for his life.

Interesting and typical response from the 'authorities’: "...determine a reason for the animal's abnormal behavior. Black bears, according to Dave Garshelis, a bear research scientist with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, are "very unaggressive" and tend to be timid around people."

In my experience, when there is hunting--or in general where black bears are commonly shot at--they are timid and avoid contact with people. But timid is not their natural behavior. Black bears are assholes, and are aggressive whenever they think they can get away with it.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 09-09-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Black bears are assholes, and are aggressive whenever they think they can get away with it.
    I’m hearing William April’s voice in my head: “For Black Bears, the decision is only ‘go,’ or ‘no go...’"
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

No self-respecting bear would consume such bad meat.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Pretty sad.

I’ll bet that bear was just turning his life around, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be terrifying. Makes me think of Werner Herzog’s “Grizzly Man”. Hearing Timothy Treadwell’s screams will fill anyone with dread. Lucky for him there were hikers with a dog nearby.

I mean as far as ways to die going, "Being drowned by a bear, after I ran from it like a pussy, and was out of breath after a hundred yards, and then begged it not to kill me." Is probably the better way to go.

That way no one knows you were out of breath after a hundred yards and begged a fucking wild animal for your life.

God damn, what a fucking pussy.

Meanwhile, in North Carolina - we got 78-year old men who come face-to-face with blacks bears and punch them in the fucking face.

User Tag List