Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God Blessed Texas 9/1/19

God Blessed Texas 9/1/19

September 1st, 2019.
    Carry your blunt force toys at will in Texas.

Attachment 42342
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I think this opens up some incredibly great options other than the firearm.

Those who have used saps, blackjacks, and the like have told me they can be more effective than a blade within arms reach if you know what you're doing. I have little knowledge to speak to it myself, but I trust the person who told me that.

If it was a legal option for me, I'd be incredibly happy to have them as an option and would be trying to learn more about them.

-Cory

It’s just a locking carabiner. Like literally no one would ever look at this in my pocket and think “weapon”.

Cool as they are, brass Knucks have a total lack of plausible deniability in their use.

Name:  AD2740F6-7309-4A48-B0A4-AA9691A48778.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  43.3 KB

Name:  20190909_084903.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  16.6 KB
    One more OTW. DD bad detective with cable, 7.3 long and 10oz. Will add pictures of preshuss when it arrives.

The "midget" fits in my pocket so well, I'm trying to resist adding others that would not be as pocket friendly. But it's not easy...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Brass knuckles are retarded.

Saps are legit. Best to get training though.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The "midget" fits in my pocket so well, I'm trying to resist adding others that would not be as pocket friendly. But it's not easy...
    Blues, are you happy with how it impacts the bag? I love it in the pocket but feel the Junior impacts significantly better due to length.

Quote Originally Posted by Oukaapie View Post
    Blues, are you happy with how it impacts the bag? I love it in the pocket but feel the Junior impacts significantly better due to length.
    No doubt it does. I look at the Midget as the less lethal alternative which can be used to articulate any further escalation if necessary.

I may have to try out a Junior at some point. It's just that the Midget is so easy to carry. (But my resolve is weakening.)

@Oukaapie

If that's the junior next to the midget in the image you posted above, could you take a pic of the midget placed on top of the junior to show how much longer the tail end is?

It looks like it's longer than the 1.5" stated difference in length according to the info online. (6.75" vs. 8.25")

Thanks.

Jody, what are the two objects to the left in your picture?

User Tag List