Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: M&P9 2.0 CORE

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    This dude's pic I found has an obvious typo, but shows what I mean:
    Attachment 51666

The 357 has a pretty short neck and neck tension is the only thing holding the bullet. The 9mm has to push the bullet farther into the sized case (in this case, even past a cannelure), much easier to make the necked cartridge slip backwards into the case, with the resulting increase in pressure, and 357 is already pretty high pressure.
    Thanks for the feedback. And I realize I posted this in the wrong thread--this was supposed to go in the M&P .357 discussion. My apologies.

So, basically, the .357 Sig is more prone to bullet setback, after repeated chambering... which, potentially, can increase the pressure. That makes sense. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. And I realize I posted this in the wrong thread--this was supposed to go in the M&P .357 discussion. My apologies.

So, basically, the .357 Sig is more prone to bullet setback, after repeated chambering... which, potentially, can increase the pressure. That makes sense. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Thanks.
    I did sorta wonder... Maybe our buddy @LittleLebowski could move them for us:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1026575
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1026588
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1026644

Boring but informative, short video

15Lbs Wolff spring does wonders for quelling nose dive.

Factory recoil spring is - well too heavy imo

The CHPWS MP CORE RMR plate fits my MP CORE 2.0 LE gun perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Boring but informative, short video

15Lbs Wolff spring does wonders for quelling nose dive.

Factory recoil spring is - well too heavy imo

I actually went all the way down to 13# in my 1.0, but that was admittedly a gamer setup. (130pf rounds for USPSA CO.)
    Anti-astroturfing disclaimer: I am the owner of Bagman Tactical (custom tactical nylon).

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I did and point of aim/point of impact is perfect for me at 25yds. I think the rear is a .365 but I left the package at work and I’d want to check before I said for sure. The plain black ones are not listed on the web page but they will do them as a custom order.

Fresh back from chpws-

Here’s the longer 2.0 core cut optic plate

Name:  D90EE5EA-2EA0-4DDD-81DA-B42DDF93CDB8.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  26.7 KB

Is anyone running the apex AEK trigger only in their M&P 2.0? Seem hard to find.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rca90gsx View Post
    Is anyone running the apex AEK trigger only in their M&P 2.0? Seem hard to find.
    I did for the two years or so I ran 2.0 compacts. Good trigger with just that upgrade.

Thanks, now to find one!

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I did for the two years or so I ran 2.0 compacts. Good trigger with just that upgrade.

User Tag List