Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P9 2.0 CORE

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    I’ve communicated with one of the LE reps @ S&W and he said that the 5” 2.0 9L CORE will be released at or before SHOT.
    This is the one I have been waiting for...

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Has anyone seen standard black 5” 2.0’s in stock?
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/mobile/search.php?q=M2.0+5"&type=

Bud's has most versions in stock currently
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I’ve communicated with one of the LE reps @ S&W and he said that the 5” 2.0 9L CORE will be released at or before SHOT. He also said that the 4” 2.0 Compact CORE should be released at the same time.

Safariland already has SKU#’s for both the 4.25” and the 5” 9L 2.0 COREs on their “Will Fit” chart so I’m confident this will be a reality.

Attachment 44745
    As a cop down in Texas who has been waiting VERY patiently for this to become a reality..... I really hope that we aren't all let down and that S&W get off their rear ends and make these guns available

Word is that Agency Arms will be announcing their AOS cut available for the M&P’s at Shot show next month.

Even if S&W does release the 4” and 9L 2.0 COREs, I think the AOS is the best modular RDS mounting system on the market. I might just pick up a black 2.0 9L in anticipation of Agency taking on the M&P AOS cut.

Word is that Agency Arms will be announcing their AOS cut available for the M&P’s at Shot show next month.

Even if S&W does release the 4” and 9L 2.0 COREs, I think the AOS is the best modular RDS mounting system on the market. I might just pick up a black 2.0 9L in anticipation of Agency taking on the M&P AOS cut.
    If that happens I'll be sending my 5" and compact to them and probably the subcompact I'm picking up for my birthday. I'll have no need for a core. Smith waited too long and missed the train on that one.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

They've had it for quite a while. Hopefully, Agency will just begin accepting M&P slides and cutting them for it. Having it is one thing, getting it out there is another. As much as I want to see it, I'm not holding my breath on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I have two of them... one with a Trijicon RM06 and one with an RM07... very happy so far. I may be picking up a third that will get some slide swapping with my 2.0 Compact 4”.

My two gripes are the loaded chamber indicator that causes the front of the window to fog with carbon and stuff. I just wipe it off with a lens cloth but my Glock MOS never had that issue. Second is that the BUIS are a very pronounced six-o-clock hold on both of mine and every other one I’ve seen. Guys in my unit have bought seventeen or so of these so it’s no fluke. I ordered a custom height rear all black sight for both of mine from Dawson Precision so we’ll see if that fixes things.

That said, they are great guns and I’m very happy with the M&P 2.0 series.
    Did you get the sight in yet? I picked one of these up last week and just got a chance to shoot it this afternoon. It's hitting 6-8" high at 25 yards. I was planning on contacting S&W next week to see if they had a different height sight.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Did you get the sight in yet? I picked one of these up last week and just got a chance to shoot it this afternoon. It's hitting 6-8" high at 25 yards. I was planning on contacting S&W next week to see if they had a different height sight.
    I did and point of aim/point of impact is perfect for me at 25yds. I think the rear is a .365 but I left the package at work and I’d want to check before I said for sure. The plain black ones are not listed on the web page but they will do them as a custom order.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    I did and point of aim/point of impact is perfect for me at 25yds. I think the rear is a .365 but I left the package at work and I’d want to check before I said for sure. The plain black ones are not listed on the web page but they will do them as a custom order.
    Thanks. I checked and the .356 isn't listed on the site in plain black. I'll contact Dawson next week. I want to get the iron sights resolved before I start looking for an RDS.

I think the AOS is the best modular RDS mounting system on the market.
    Unity Tactical is working on a Gen 2 ATOM mounting system. Maybe it will be ready in January for SHOT. From what I've heard it will be available for various platforms not just Glock.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

User Tag List