Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: M&P9 2.0 CORE

Well this doesn’t suck.

Forward set sear and flatty

Name:  5EAB74CE-82D7-4CF4-9F02-462F14E4CD19.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  34.9 KB

Site Supporter
    I feel like one of those Old Testament prophets who no one listened to until they were gone as I have been and still am a M&P fan.

Site Supporter
    You can get an amazing trigger on a M&P 2.0 with a mix of Apex parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Well this doesn’t suck.

Forward set sear and flatty

Name:  5EAB74CE-82D7-4CF4-9F02-462F14E4CD19.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  34.9 KB
    Let's see a 25yd group
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

I've always thoight they fit the hand well, finally going to try one!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I feel like one of those Old Testament prophets who no one listened to until they were gone as I have been and still am a M&P fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Let's see a 25yd group
    Show me your 19 doing card splits at 10m first.

Show me your 19 doing card splits at 10m first.

I'll see what I can do for you.
    Food Court Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    I'll see what I can do for you.
    There’s no doubt you’re better at 25m than I am.

I take it the jab was at the M&p not me.

That said I’m sure if someone that gave a shit about groups (and shot them well) shot These at 25, the results wouldn’t be abysmal like the wiener webs say.

There’s no doubt you’re better at 25m than I am.

I take it the jab was at the M&p not me.

That said I’m sure if someone that gave a shit about groups (and shot them well) shot These at 25, the results wouldn’t be abysmal like the wiener webs say.
    Yeah, definitely M&P, not you. I guess I still have some residual butthurt over my M&P's. When I joined P-F I had a pair of M&P's as a carry/train setup along with an M&P22 pistol as an understudy. I wanted them to work so bad and was in denial about the issues for awhile. As my 25yd proficiency improved, the guns showed their true colors. I have a very good friend who is still all-in on the M&P platform, both 1.0 and 2.0 with CORE models mixed in and even a full-out open gun build. I shot his Gen 1, 2.0 (with the super-gucci APEX trigger), and then his Glock 17 (that he hates) for 25yd groups back in Feb. 1.0 did about what I have come to expect with them (5" main group with 3-4 random flyers that open it up to 12"). 2.0 was better with a nice 7 rounds in the 10 ring and then 3 random flyers out into the 7 and 8 rings. Glock 17 group was a 97 (dropped 3 rounds left into the 9 ring. Overall group was slightly left, so a sight adjustment issue.

I LOVE the M&P ergos and would love to run one with the APEX trigger and my RMR, but I just cannot get past the random (less spread, but still existent) flyers. And I don't think it's in every gun either. Of my pair of gen 1 guns, one was pretty good. The other sucked and went back to the factory 3X before I just dumped the platform. Then, I got a free one for completing the M&P Armorer's course. I shot it with factory sights and trigger and it printed me a nice little 4" 25yd group (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post330668). I just didn't have any confidence that I could go buy a match for it that would do the same, so away it went.
    Last edited by ASH556; 06-05-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    Food Court Apprentice

Has anyone had issues with their optic detaching under recoil? On 2/3 of my last range trips my Holosun 507c has flown off. My 2.0 came with the plastic plate which I'm using with the screws that came with the optic. The screws look like they have blue loctite on them.

User Tag List