Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P9 2.0 CORE

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Of course, I ordered a S&W M&P 1.0 Core slide kit for one of my M&P 1.0s as I was tired of waiting on the 2.0 Cores......At least the 1.0 Core kit was on sale I have a StormLake 40-9 conversion barrel so that will address the LCI and optics issue. The M&P 1.0 is already tricked out with APEX parts/polymer trigger.
    My 1.0 Core slide kit came today. Actually a very nice set up. Will be watching the 2.0 Core posts.

Site Supporter
    My 1.0 Core slide kit came today. Actually a very nice set up. Will be watching the 2.0 Core posts.
    Went to install a Leupold DP Pro on my new 1.0 Core upper. 1.0 Core does not fit a DPP - I have to buy a special adapter. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Another $40 or so spent on an adapter.

Went to install a Leupold DP Pro on my new 1.0 Core upper. 1.0 Core does not fit a DPP - I have to buy a special adapter. GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Another $40 or so spent on an adapter.
    Find out which one. I probably have it in my core 5” pro kit. I don’t use it so it’s yours if you can tell me which one it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

I just called S&W and was told it is an archived SKU and no longer in production.

CS would provide no more information if it was going to be produced again.

Kinda frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
    I just called S&W and was told it is an archived SKU and no longer in production.

CS would provide no more information if it was going to be produced again.

Kinda frustrating.
    Yeah, not sure what’s going on with S&W currently. Mine was manufactured on 05/29/2019
    Last edited by NickDrak; 09-24-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Site Supporter
    I am a big M&P 2.0 fan....but I bought a CZ P10F Optics Ready and it is rocking a SRO because I never saw a 2.0 CORE.

I am a big M&P 2.0 fan....but I bought a CZ P10F Optics Ready and it is rocking a SRO because I never saw a 2.0 CORE.
    Likely headed this direction myself. Tired of waiting.

I'm thisclose to buying a NOS first gen CORE & Apexing the hell out of it. .40 Cores are plentiful and cheap, and Apex offers a 9mm conversion barrel, and it's even the "gunsmith fit" configuration. I looked at CZ, but the grip angle mimics a Glock, and I don't want that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 358156hp View Post
    I'm thisclose to buying a NOS first gen CORE & Apexing the hell out of it. .40 Cores are plentiful and cheap, and Apex offers a 9mm conversion barrel, and it's even the "gunsmith fit" configuration.
    I have become a huge fan of the M&P basically because of Randy Lee and his upgrades. The gunsmith fit barrels have produced some incredible accuracy for me in the .40 cal that I converted to 9mm. I am not really that great at shooting groups but it'll shoot well with basically all ammo. l can keep five shots in the black of a B3 target easily...which I think is about 3 inches in size. That's with the stock iron sights and whatever ammo I put in it. It could do much better I think, with a RDS and a more skilled shooter.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    The lack of a 2.0 CORE is mystifying. I love the 2.0s, I've purchased 3 and am very, very happy with them, and I've just been patiently waiting with $600 in-hand for a year+

I am eligible for Blue Label pricing with my job, a local shop just became a Blue Label dealer, and the Gen 5 34 MOS is looking awful good.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List