Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: you know you're at the range too much when...

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    If you are going to write a click bait headline, at least have it make sense or expect to be called out. Lol. Plus, he also thinks Roundup is safe since so far he hasn’t been diagnosed with cancer. I didn’t feel like telling him that’s not how it works.
    As a child of the 70's I laugh at your hand wringing faggotry.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I'm sure it's updated by now but Google used to show my car in the driveway of my house and in the parking lot at work. It also showed my yellow garden house on the roof of my shed
    Clearly you spend too much time at work and at home.

And your yellow garden hose spends too much time on the roof of your shed.

Being a board member doesn’t mean you actually practice that much.

Now you're just trying too hard to be edgy.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    As a child of the 70's I laugh at your hand wringing faggotry.

JodyH attending to board business at the range...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Send him Roundup for the holidays. That'll fix him.
    Well, that bay is suspiciously free of weeds. As a board member, he spends a lot of time killing any vegetation at the range

Well, that bay is suspiciously free of weeds. As a board member, he spends a lot of time killing any vegetation at the range
    Nah, he uses non site supporter members from this forum for his weed pulling detail's. Check your updated user agreement for the forum. New rule went into effect after LL bested Tom Jones in the Feats of Strength at last years Pfestivus. That's the true reason Tom Jones stepped down. It's all hidden behind the pay wall of the forum, including the Feats of Strength Cage Match Video.

By the way, I see your name on the weed pulling roster is coming up in two weeks.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

You know you're at the range too much when Google satellite catches you shooting.

Yes, that's my shadow 75Y from the berm (the fence is right at 90Y from the back of the bay) doing a walk back on a USPSA "A/C" steel silhouette.
    Yes, I'm uprange of my white Toyota pickup shooting between it and the carport shade... like a boss.
    Yes, I'm the only person in that section of the range because within that fenced off section I am the law.
    #Jelly
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Why the fuck is BigD being such a dick? I don't get it... Its a cool photo being caught by google earth, chill the fuck out.

You know you're at the range too much when Google satellite catches you shooting.
    That's nothing compared to what NSA has on you.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

“Too much time at the range”?

Does not compute.

User Tag List