Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye Wyoming

Am I the only one looking at those pictures and wondering what the range is to the backstop?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I want more people like this (in the public eye) to "come out" as conservatives. That will be good for all of us.
    Yeah... I dunno... the jury is still out on that, IMO.

Best temper thy hard-on, good fellow, lest ye be disappointed in the morrow by Fickle Fudd McRich in the extreme.

Again, JMO. Time will tell.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I suspect he's probably pretty descent out of the spotlight, and no camera's around. Probably her too. It's all the folks hanging around their fame and fortune that would get to be annoying.

Imagine if the whole posse showed up with them?
    Hey! Let's go fencing!!
    Jesus, what a thoroughly Wyoming thing to say
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Yeah... I dunno... the jury is still out on that, IMO.

Best temper thy hard-on, good fellow, lest ye be disappointed in the morrow by Fickle Fudd McRich in the extreme.

Again, JMO. Time will tell.
    I’ll take what I can get. I want all sexes/orientations and races to understand that our side is the one that helps people.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ll take what I can get. I want all sexes/orientations and races to understand that our side is the one that helps people.
    Absolutely. I'm just saying that for every Jeremy Renner coming out of LA/Hollywood, there's 2 dozen Liam Neesons. We shall see.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

He's going to be conservative until the next thing catches his eye and he's all about gun control...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    He's going to be conservative until the next thing catches his eye and he's all about gun control...
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Or Taylor Swift has the mike...(not that I'm a fan...but still.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

So long as we are talking about musicians rappers who put their money where their 2A mouths are, Post Malone is actually a gun guy and prepper (and musician):

https://hypebeast.com/2017/11/post-m...r-shelter-utah

3 mil for the bug out bunker; 3 mil for the bug out Bugatti to boogaloo to Utah in...

https://www.thedrive.com/news/29604/...bugatti-chiron

Goes with his bug out Bentleys; one of which he gave away to help family members of disabled and fallen vets.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...-charity-omaze

My sense is that Malone is most likely smarter than hell, having figured out early that the time to sell out is when people are buying. Here’s what his musical roots were before the tats, guns, beer bongs and Bentleys:

Carry on...

Wyomin has room for everyone.

https://www.newsweek.com/wyoming-deb...ockett-1171966

When politics stops being hateful and hurtful and destructive, then maybe more kind, caring and compassionate people will lead. Until then, we will continue getting what we've always had.
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-07-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List