Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye Wyoming

Kanye Wyoming

Kanye West is now a conservative and just bought a ranch in Wyoming. The wonders never cease.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/...wyoming-ranch/
    #RESIST

I want to go to WY and hang with Kim and Kanye. Maybe we can get him into long range shooting.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Vending Machine Operator
    As a Wyomingite, know what I say?

Good, welcome. Respect the culture and we welcome all comers.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Wonder if he will become a WY resident? Dinner reservations just became harder to get at “the Local” in Cody.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Not sure, bit I think Linebaugh had a seminar there once or twice.

Who knows, maybe if he drinks the water some of the country may rub off on him. It would be funny if they became camera shy and didnt want people coming around their place bothering them.

Site Supporter
    When I was looking for a job earlier this year, one of the places that was recruiting for people with my degree and cert was the Jackson, WY school district. The starting salary was ... significantly higher than any in my area, so I did a bit of research and found that the area was very proud to boast of Kanye’s property ownership and that he was in process of recording an album there.

Property values for the poors are nearly impossible, however. The most affordable place I found was a 1 bedroom townhouse under 1k square feet for $300k. Even with the higher salary, that was just not going to happen. Plus, it snows there. A lot. And the typical kid there has very, very wealthy parents.

Finally said screw that, there’s plenty of kids in AZ that need me, and finally got offered a couple of jobs locally. But it was interesting to look at that area and what the lifestyle is like. Very different than my previous impressions of Wyoming.
    Last edited by Duelist; 09-06-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Jackson is a very different place than most of Wy.

So, based on the above comment, kanye has more than one ranch?
    Last edited by Malamute; 09-06-2019 at 11:13 PM.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Since I’m relatively new here I will give the old timers 48 hours to claim the username Kanye Wyoming before I request it.

He's going to be a hoot at the @LittleLebowski Spring branding! You all eat those calf nuts!!??
    Good on him for expanding his horizons.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Isn’t he bonkers? Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs? Unstable at best?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List