Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye Wyoming

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    So long as we are talking about musicians rappers who put their money where their 2A mouths are, Post Malone is actually a gun guy and prepper (and musician):

https://hypebeast.com/2017/11/post-m...r-shelter-utah

3 mil for the bug out bunker; 3 mil for the bug out Bugatti to boogaloo to Utah in...

https://www.thedrive.com/news/29604/...bugatti-chiron

Goes with his bug out Bentleys; one of which he gave away to help family members of disabled and fallen vets.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...-charity-omaze

My sense is that Malone is most likely smarter than hell, having figured out early that the time to sell out is when people are buying. Here’s what his musical roots were before the tats, guns, beer bongs and Bentleys:

Carry on...
    Here’s a cool picture that will get him permanently banned from WalMart nationwide if he does this now.
    Name:  F2BB7745-2C6E-4E20-8B33-320D13ACF684.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  41.3 KB

Kanye in Cody, doing Sunday service:

https://billingsgazette.com/entertai...b71437260.html
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

So long as we are talking about musicians rappers who put their money where their 2A mouths are, Post Malone is actually a gun guy and prepper (and musician)
    Tech N9ne is another pro-gun libertarianish rapper. His father was LAPD which may help temper his views on police shootings:

Last edited by 0ddl0t; 09-24-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Tech N9ne is another pro-gun libertarianish rapper. His father was LAPD which may help temper his views on police shootings:

Good stuff. Thanks for posting that.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ic-only-gospel

Kanye West quits secular music, says he'll make only gospel music: report

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/k...J57OAW-5j28D5U

Kanye West references Chick-fil-A repeatedly in new song ‘Closed on Sunday’
    Last edited by HCM; 10-04-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Sadly, I missed the concert because I ws touring the firearms museum there while he was playing. Bummer. Wondeful exhibits.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Good stuff. Thanks for posting that.
    That's obviously meant to elicit feelings about the Alton Sterling situation. One would do well to remember or learn the details of Mr. Sterling's life and to watch the videos very, very carefully before coming to one's own conclusions.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    That's obviously meant to elicit feelings about the Alton Sterling situation. One would do well to remember or learn the details of Mr. Sterling's life and to watch the videos very, very carefully before coming to one's own conclusions.
    Tech N9ne addressing Sterling's criminal history:

"What [Alton Sterling] had on, was what me and my homeboys, in our blood neighborhood, grew up wearing. Red t-shirt, khaki shorts. We fit the description. They talked about Alton Sterling, like ‘Well, he was a bad guy. He had priors.’ I was too. I was a dope dealer, I was a gang banger, I was a shoplifter, I was a drug user. But now…Forbes List four times, own a label, leading an army of Technicians… people change. You put me on a pedestal. Just don’t write him off because he had priors, because we all had priors. But people change. So I say ‘What if it was me?’ You love me. Would it mean anything to you if it was me?”

Yes, Sterling resisted arrest. But officer Salamoni also handled the situation atrociously. Sterling wound up dead, Salamoni fired. And for the record, no altercation matching the anonymous 911 caller's (slurred) description was depicted on the CCTV.

I think people would see police interactions with Alton Sterling -- and Harith Augustus -- a little differently if viewed from the Libertarian position of "all free US citizens have a 2nd amendment right to arms" - especially given the racial undertones of gun control's origins. Both Sterling and Augustus contributed to their own deaths by reacting the way they did, but the confrontational/disrespectful way police approached each "black man with gun" was disgusting. From the getgo they were treated as perps, not citizens.

For its part, the black community would be much better served by initially focusing on the injustices committed against the most upstanding citizens, like they did when waiting for someone like Rosa Parks for their bus boycott. There are plenty of examples:

John McNeil: Black homeown shoots & kills a charging white man with known violent history (in front of witnesses!) Police cleared him, but the DA charged & convicted him of murder. He won his appeal 6 years later, but wound up pleading to time served to avoid the DA retrying. This case contrasts nicely with that of Harold Fish.

Philando Castile: Black CCWer shot during traffic stop while reaching for ID. Officer Yanez was tried & acquitted and then paid to resign.

Corey Jones: Black CCWer waiting for a tow truck shot by plainclothes officer. Officer Raja - a police academy instructor - was tried, convicted, and sentenced to 25 years in large part due to the incident being captured in a recording of Jones' call to roadside assistance (proving that Officer Raja lied repeatedly, including never identified himself)
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 10-06-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Tech N9ne addressing Sterling's criminal history:

"What [Alton Sterling] had on, was what me and my homeboys, in our blood neighborhood, grew up wearing. Red t-shirt, khaki shorts. We fit the description. They talked about Alton Sterling, like ‘Well, he was a bad guy. He had priors.’ I was too. I was a dope dealer, I was a gang banger, I was a shoplifter, I was a drug user. But now…Forbes List four times, own a label, leading an army of Technicians… people change. You put me on a pedestal. Just don’t write him off because he had priors, because we all had priors. But people change. So I say ‘What if it was me?’ You love me. Would it mean anything to you if it was me?”

Yes, Sterling resisted arrest. But officer Salamoni also handled the situation atrociously. Sterling wound up dead, Salamoni fired. And for the record, no altercation matching the anonymous 911 caller's (slurred) description was depicted on the CCTV.

I think people would see police interactions with Alton Sterling -- and Harith Augustus -- a little differently if viewed from the Libertarian position of "all free US citizens have a 2nd amendment right to arms" - especially given the racial undertones of gun control's origins. Both Sterling and Augustus contributed to their own deaths by reacting the way they did, but the confrontational/disrespectful way police approached each "black man with gun" was disgusting. From the getgo they were treated as perps, not citizens.

For its part, the black community would be much better served by initially focusing on the injustices committed against the most upstanding citizens, like they did when waiting for someone like Rosa Parks for their bus boycott. There are plenty of examples:

John McNeil: Black homeown shoots & kills a charging white man with known violent history (in front of witnesses!) Police cleared him, but the DA charged & convicted him of murder. He won his appeal 6 years later, but wound up pleading to time served to avoid the DA retrying. This case contrasts nicely with that of Harold Fish.

Philando Castile: Black CCWer shot during traffic stop while reaching for ID. Officer Yanez was tried & acquitted and then paid to resign.

Corey Jones: Black CCWer waiting for a tow truck shot by plainclothes officer. Officer Raja - a police academy instructor - was tried, convicted, and sentenced to 25 years in large part due to the incident being captured in a recording of Jones' call to roadside assistance (proving that Officer Raja lied repeatedly, including never identified himself)
    Some people just shouldn't be cops. Amber Guyger comes to mind here.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List