Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brownells trolls Walmart

Brownells trolls Walmart

#RESIST

Oh helz yes!!!

That fucking settles it. All my gun stuff comes from Brownells now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Brownells is my go to for cases of ammo when they have a sale, actually just bought from them yesterday. Always buy through the PF link.

One of my favorite online gun stores.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

We have Brownells in Germany, too. Today I've ordered some nice parts for my new BCM RECCE. We don't have Walmart, I don't miss it.

Excellent!

someone mentioned S&B ammo cases @ $190, add this shirt and M8Y code for $20 off and free shipping.

seems like perfection.

eta: it won't let me pre order.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 09-07-2019 at 08:27 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    This is awesome! Brownells has a great selection and run free shipping often. I agree with others I will be buying more as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It would have been better if they’d used the actual Walmart “spark” logo (six lines instead of seven, and the correct line shape). I suppose they didn’t because of trademark concerns since trademark parody is a bit of a grey area in trademark law (or so says the internet).
    You may be the only nerd who noticed that.

I actually didn't notice, but then again I don't really look at Wal-Mart logos or Wal-Mart very much.

I really love this shirt, but alas it's not for me. 1) Wal-Mart blue which is not a color I would ever wear (it makes me look like Violet Beauregarde). 2) It violates my general rule against shirts that advertise gun stuff. 3) I would literally never wear it because of points 1 and 2.

So instead, I decided to go buy some magazines from Brownells and send them note saying that my purchase was motivated by their t-shirt design and great sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    You may be the only nerd who noticed that.

I actually didn't notice, but then again I don't really look at Wal-Mart logos or Wal-Mart very much.

I really love this shirt, but alas it's not for me. 1) Wal-Mart blue which is not a color I would ever wear (it makes me look like Violet Beauregarde). 2) It violates my general rule against shirts that advertise gun stuff. 3) I would literally never wear it because of points 1 and 2.

So instead, I decided to go buy some magazines from Brownells and send them note saying that my purchase was motivated by their t-shirt design and great sense of humor.
    Gun shirts are for range days, classes, and lounging around the house. Just order one and stop being an over analytical party pooper.

User Tag List