Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 SAS

Seriously Sig...what the hell....

When I read P365 SAS I was hoping for a non-railed and more rounded version like previous SAS models. It's something I really wanted them to do with the P320 for a carry option for those who don't really want an accessory rail.

But this? This is an abomination and it should be purged with fire along with those who designed, proposed and signed off on it.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    But this? This is an abomination and it should be purged with fire along with those who designed, proposed and signed off on it.
    And buried next to the Taurus Curve...

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    When I read P365 SAS I was hoping for a non-railed and more rounded version like previous SAS models.
    Huh, when I read P365 SAS I thought, what the hell snags on a 365? Certainly isn't the rail.....or really anything else except potentially the sights which to their credit now that I think about it, they removed I guess?
    Last edited by ChaseN; 09-06-2019 at 09:55 PM.

I think the sight thing is a cool enough idea, for someone to try out. Points for some imagination.

My real worry is that a snag-free 365 is just going to encourage knowledgeable people to pocket-carry a striker gun with "very shootable" trigger.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    What a great idea: take an accurate, easy to shoot gun, remove the usable sights, and add something with zero sight radius. Then add porting to make shooting from retention more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I am unable to see the video right now, would someone please tell me how that front sight works?

Vending Machine Operator
    "There's no front sight on this pistol, because that's a snag point."

lolololololol

"As you'll notice, there's no steering wheel on this car, because that's a snag point."

My SP2022 re-purchase will be my last time buying a Sig for a loooong time. They're just fancier Taurus at this point.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

365 SAS...Um...no
    Last edited by Redhat; 09-06-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Point of personal priveIedge, I am insulted by their marketing gimmicks!

Site Supporter
    It seems to be missing something. Or Things.

User Tag List