Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Sig P365 SAS

Quote Originally Posted by If1HitU View Post
    I joined the Sig P365 club a few months ago.I love this pistol.
    Attachment 45134
    I have a P365 and like it a lot.I carried it everyday and shot it for training along side my buddies with their Glocks and for practice. Stock up on spare action & ejector springs.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by sikiguya View Post
    The P365 on Bass Pro and Cabral for $399 has no night sights, no nitron finish, manual safety, and one magazine. Basically...stripped down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is also true of the stainless version they are selling for $400. I bought one last night. Kind of a pisser but it gives me an excuse to try out some different sight options.

I still can’t get over the lack of tritium in these sights for the SAS. Not only are they unorthodox, but they require a decent amount of ambient overhead light to run (the sight on the sample my LGS has vaporizes in low light). That said, it’s still sort of a cool idea. Not ready for the big time yet, though, IMHO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I still can’t get over the lack of tritium in these sights for the SAS. Not only are they unorthodox, but they require a decent amount of ambient overhead light to run (the sight on the sample my LGS has vaporizes in low light). That said, it’s still sort of a cool idea. Not ready for the big time yet, though, IMHO.
    They're supposed to have tritium, although the P365 has been known to be hard on night sights...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    They're supposed to have tritium...
    So I read and hear. The sample in my LGS shows zero signs of self illumination, however.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Necrothread, but I wanted to circle around and post my experience with a friend’s SAS.

Bass Pro screwed up a few months ago and had these for $428 or something silly like that, and a friend was able to grab one at that price. I’ve shot it a few times, and I have to say it really is easy to hit with so long as we are talking minute of pie plate out to ten yards. His tritium also works just fine. The sight is much more workable than what I remember of my Guttersipe equipped ASP from 35 years ago.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List