Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 SAS

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    But didn’t they just remove the X compact from inventory? And the MPX is awesome, but they are on the 3rd generation already. They never really publicly announce the new generations and parts compatibility is always hit or miss.

That’s my main issue with Sig. the constant changes and removal/additions of skus. I bet this 365 SAS doesn’t last long.

Even with all of my grievances with Sig, the 365XL is really interesting to me.
    X Compact is a brand new gun.....don't think it's gone away. I hope not.....since I'm planning to buy one soon!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, the 365 SAS has more of a sight, and more of a slide latch, than a Seecamp LWS-32/-25/-380.

Not advocating/promoting/apologizing on behalf of anyone/anything.
    Seecamp is an interesting case. They initiated the trend of trying to chamber a bigger cartridge in a smaller gun. However, when North American Arms began selling their Guardians - essentially Seecamp's basic design with improvements - one of the improvements was the sights, as well as the availability of custom shop sight improvements.

This just hit my news feed and I didn't see it posted anywhere.

More good news for Sig about a P320 supposedly shooting all by itself for a Philly Police department (SEPTA).

https://whyy.org/articles/septa-poli...urban-station/

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post

More good news for Sig about a P320 supposedly shooting all by itself for a Philly Police department (SEPTA).

That reminds me, anyone ever hear anything more or final in regards to the unintentional discharge in Pasco County?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Hammertime

Sig P365 SAS

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post

That is the most comprehensive normal news article on the drop problem I have read to date. I wonder if the Glock marketing division wrote it?
    Last edited by Doc_Glock; 09-11-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I finally ran across one of these at my local range. And, I’m shocked to say it sucks much less than I expected. I would want to shoot it in varying light conditions before I pass judgement. The sight is far more useful than the one on my old Guttersnipe equipped ASP.

I have much more of a problem with the ported barrel than I do the sights or low profile controls.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I finally ran across one of these at my local range. And, I’m shocked to say it sucks much less than I expected. I would want to shoot it in varying light conditions before I pass judgement. The sight is far more useful than the one on my old Guttersnipe equipped ASP.

I have much more of a problem with the ported barrel than I do the sights or low profile controls.

LOL. 11 pages of hate and the first guy who actually goes hands on says it's not THAT bad? Viva La Internet!

MK11,

I mean, if there was doubt as to whether James Reeves got hands-on with one, you can see him holding and shooting it in the video...

If a ported barrel+slide, mousegun-type lack of firecontrols, non-adjustable\irreplaceable sights, tools-required-for-disassembly pistol is your jam; rock on with your bad self. I just don't know if your enthusiasm is going to sell the concept to others.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Site Supporter

Sig P365 SAS

Has anyone who is independent of Sig and actually shot it claimed that it is in any way better than a standard P365, considering that a standard P365 is already 100% snagproof in my experience of carrying one? The fact that it does not suck as bad as thought is informative, but is an uncompelling case to drop $500+ on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 11-01-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List