Thread: Anyone have a Boresight Glock with Razorback option?

Site Supporter

Anyone have a Boresight Glock with Razorback option?

Considering it for a frame I plan on sending in. Sucks tryingto commit to something you haven't felt. Anyone have or have shot one? Thoughts?

I’d like to second this question.

Site Supporter
    I’ve got 3. A Gen4 17 “duty grade” with the grip shortened to 19 length and the Razorback. As well as some other bits. A Gen519 “signature grade” with the razorback and some other work. And a G43 with the razorback. I freakin LOVE this mod on Glocks. It’s sorta like a almost a 1911 grip angle with some of the comfort of a BHP with that rounded back. I don’t have much of a better analogy. But it works well for me. I find them more pointable, concealable, controllable, and it takes away a lot of the reasons I don’t like traditional Glock (for me the original shape and angle amplifies my mistakes). Call Ben and talk to him. He’ll give you all sorts of info. But I’m a believer.

Pretty sure Scott @AsianJedi runs this configuration on his G17.

I have both a 17 and a 34 with the razorback. It is the truth.

Video I made about the 17.

FAST Coin Owner #15
    Paper M in Carry Optics #A96020
    Point 1 Tactics Elite Standards Coin #4

I have a G48 and G19 from boresight with razor back. I think it’s absolutely awesome and a must have on a Glock for me. I 100% say go for it.

Also I highly suggest you call and talk with Ben the owner. Super nice guys, very knowledgeable and a legit shooter. I spent about 30m on the phone talking to him both times.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Considering it for a frame I plan on sending in. Sucks tryingto commit to something you haven't felt. Anyone have or have shot one? Thoughts?
    What are you trying to achieve with the Razorback mod?

I get pretty bad slide bite from standard Glocks and was hoping the Razorback would help with this. It did help get my hand farther underneath the gun but it wasn't enough to prevent bite. Felt good but ultimately didn't fix anything for me.

I always wanted to shoot one. No matter how much I practice, I feel like I just have to work harder when shooting a Glock. I guess its my weirdly shaped hands... I'm just going cross-eyed trying to not shoot slightly to the left every darn time... Yes, I tried more finger in the trigger... grip the gun harder with your support hand... I'm starting to think that I'm on candid camera every time I pick up a Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    I always wanted to shoot one. No matter how much I practice, I feel like I just have to work harder when shooting a Glock. I guess its my weirdly shaped hands... I'm just going cross-eyed trying to not shoot slightly to the left every darn time... Yes, I tried more finger in the trigger... grip the gun harder with your support hand... I'm starting to think that I'm on candid camera every time I pick up a Glock.
    How far left? I don't aim off, I just adjusted my rear sight.

User Tag List