Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA domestic terrorist organization

We need a wall around California as much, if not more, than we need one at the southern border.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    There was a time when liberals defended the first amendment (even if their version was a bit distorted) rather than simply ignoring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There was a time when liberals were liberals.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    We need a wall around California as much, if not more, than we need one at the southern border.
    At the rate things are going, Mexico might have us pay them to take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

"Mexico, if you're listening..."

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    SFO used to be a neat place, other than the gun laws. Great food (Chinatown!, J-Town, Little Italy), great wine, beautiful architecture and sights, interesting culture, weird but good weather, easy drive to many other interesting, fun places. I spent a lot of time in Palo Alto back in the day.

It's tragic what's happened to a once-great city.
    Plus, they’re taking other emerald, west coast gems with them down the rabbit shit hole.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Plus, they’re taking other emerald, west coast gems with them down the rabbit shit hole.
    Another lifetime ago it was my favorite city in America. Hard to imagine that the city I once knew and enjoyed so much is no more.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    This really pisses me off.

I've bored arms in service of my nation for my entire adult life. I have always stood for the anthem and the pledge of allegiance. I love my country and the principles it was founded on. Now I am a terrorist in the eyes of the primary city by which I live?

I hope SF reaps a whirlwind from this act.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 09-04-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I wonder if Mexico would be that stupid?

Recently, I was talking with a friend from California, a native Californian. He stated they were thinking of relocating for all of the usual reasons. I told him, if he wanted to do that to be sure he left any left leaning ideologies he possessed out there. The rest of us are getting tired of the Cali cancer infecting the rest of the country. I haven't heard from him since.

I look to the west to Colorado and remember what it used to be like and what it is now. We were down in Ft. Worth this weekend catching up with some close friends. Every time I go to Texas it reminds me more and more of living out in Southern California. For years I've told the same friends that Texas is becoming California South. For years they thought I was crazy, they're listening now.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That city honestly should secede.
    Why wait for them to secede? Build a wall, and grant them their independence.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I look to the west to Colorado and remember what it used to be like and what it is now. We were down in Ft. Worth this weekend catching up with some close friends. Every time I go to Texas it reminds me more and more of living out in Southern California. For years I've told the same friends that Texas is becoming California South. For years they thought I was crazy, they're listening now.
    The biggest domino in Texas, Harris County, has already fallen, in the so-called blue wave, of 2018. A 26-year-old sock puppet won County Judge in the last election. In Texas, THE County Judge presides over the County Commissioner’s Court, and in some ways, is the single most powerful person in a county, and because of Harris County’s size, in both population and land area, this is a significant regional power. (Most of Houston lies within Harris County. There is a Houston County, but it is geographically separate from the area of the city of Houston.)

I am trying to acquire the last piece of my great-grandparents’ farm, that is still in the family. It is in Liberty County; I like the sound of that. It will not be far enough, from Houston, forever, but may suffice, for my lifetime.
    Last edited by Rex G; 09-04-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List