Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Wal-Mart Firearms and Ammo Policy Change

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I know a guy that represented himself that served two days for a burned out license plate light.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    He must've worked hard to piss off the judge.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    He must've worked hard to piss off the judge.
    Probably wasn't that much work, the account of the events as they were related to me:

Charlie: I got a ticket for a burned out license plate light
    Judge: Was the license plate light burned out?
    Charlie: Yes
    Judge: Guilty, the fine is $whatevere and the court costs are $whatever
    Charlie: Well this is just a kangaroo court and you all are a bunch of bastards
    Judge: Holding you in contempt of court, two days
    Last edited by mmc45414; 09-06-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Walmart’s CEO is virtue signaling to the people who want to enact a $20/hour minimum wage and punitive income taxes against the bad billionaires like the Walton family. Those libtards don’t shop at Walmart and still hate them for being successful. Only now a large percentage of gun owners are displeased and becoming former Walmart shoppers.
    Stupidity is supposed to hurt.
    Last edited by Rick R; 09-06-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I really believe that if open carriers had limited themselves to carrying handguns we wouldn't see this backlash.

I said it before I don't think it's the guy with a Kimber on his belt it's freaking people out, it's the yo-yos walking around with rifles.

I think that there were so many militant open carriers running around out there with rifles trying to provoke a response that the public perception of open carry became somebody carrying a rifle not an openly displayed handgun on their hip.

I think we're really lucky that none of these places are banning ALL guns from their premises.

I've read posts on a few other forums in which people are saying they're going to continue to open carry in these stores and MAKE an associate come tell them to leave. I really believe that if people make asses out of themselves and go out of their way to make a fuss in these stores they WILL ban ALL firearms on their premises.
    The militant open carriers are the equivalent to the guys wearing assless chaps at the gay pride parade. I get that you are a proud but go put some clothes on because nobody wants to see your junk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    No, what'll possibly happen will be that the store will call the cops, point out the clearly posted "no open carry" signage and then the person carrying openly will be charged with criminal trespass.

Playing it out, those fools will represent themselves in court, claim "muh rights" and then get to spend a couple of months in the county lockup.
    I can't speak for any place else but in Colorado it's a citation. They give you a ticket and a court date just like a traffic offense
    Last edited by Cypher; 09-06-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Banned
    From Discover on Google https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...reychenko.html

I don't normally read The Slate but this article is spot on in my opinion. It's talking about how the idiot in Springfield is the reason that Walmart banned open carry

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by DMWINCLE View Post
    TargetSportsUSA has Prime Ammo. $99/year gets free shipping and 8% off of retail. I've been a member for the past 10 months and it works as advertised.
    I did it because I was doing one big buy and I made the cost back in the first purchase. Then I've been dipping into it from time to time. I especially like that I can buy one box of something I want to try at the discounted rate (even a box of 50 rounds of .22LR) and not pay freight.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    From Discover on Google https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...reychenko.html

I don't normally read The Slate but this article is spot on in my opinion. It's talking about how the idiot in Springfield is the reason that Walmart banned open carry
    Kinda pisses me off that this a-hole is hammering the standard gun-banner mantra that there is currently nothing restricting violent criminals' access to firearms.

If the proprietors of such canonically red-state institutions as Walmart can conclude that their customers prefer not to encounter assault rifles, what’s to stop red-state politicians from also realizing that “public safety” can outweigh “self-protection” in other contexts as well—like when it comes to letting convicted stalkers and domestic abusers and mentally unstable white-pride extremists have unrestricted access to weapons and ammunition? Nothing (except the powerful weapons-manufacturer lobby and years of indoctrination in the floridly paranoid logic of the American right wing), that’s what!
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    Those libtards don’t shop at Walmart
    You'd probably be surprised. My parents live in a liberal enclave that fought the installation of a Walmart Supercenter for years. But once it finally got built, they'd catch all their anti-Walmart neighbors looking sheepish in Walmart checkout lines.

User Tag List