Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New From Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    But where do I GRIP it?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There’s a zone for that on guns. I’m sure one of the reviewers will figure out where it would be on the Hellcat.

It also feels weird to refer to this gun as the Hellcat. It’s such an awful name IMO. I don’t want to go to a gun store and ask the guy at the counter to take the Hellcat out of the display case for me.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    There’s a zone for that on guns. I’m sure one of the reviewers will figure out where it would be on the Hellcat.

It also feels weird to refer to this gun as the Hellcat. It’s such an awful name IMO. I don’t want to go to a gun store and ask the guy at the counter to take the Hellcat out of the display case for me.
    Yeah, the simple use of numbers, letters, or a combo of both, will never get old. Ironically, Guncrafter used that same name for a 1911, but was famous for their No Name models, for their simplicity, and clean slides.

Very good idea to go after the 365 with a true subcompact.

Hope they do a longer slide optics version without chamber peep hole. 3" barreled pocket version doesn't seem ideal for a red dot, as Sig knew. IWB carry, a sub 3.5" barrel and short slide unnecessarily neuter performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Danjojo View Post
    IWB carry, a sub 3.5" barrel and short slide unnecessarily neuter performance.
    Maybe, but it is great for OWB

Well it's not as ugly as Guncrafter's Hellcat...

So far just about every review I've seen has had slide lock failures. Mag changes also appear to be just as cumbersom as the P365 and it looks like the barrel finish isn't particular resilient:

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-25-17-23-46-1.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  43.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-25-17-21-03-1.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  34.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    So far just about every review I've seen has had slide lock failures. Mag changes also appear to be just as cumbersom as the P365 and it looks like the barrel finish isn't particular resilient:
    Barrel finish wear on those pictured looks on par with normal wear on an XDS.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Well it's not as ugly as Guncrafter's Hellcat...
    No. But I hope Guncrafter sues them.

Even though Springfield owns the trademark, Guncrafter has precedence of its use. They should issue a cease and desist and force Springfield to pay them, before the shoe is on the other foot. If they don’t Springfield will almost certainly issue a cease and desist to Guncrafter and try to sue them.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    But where do I GRIP it?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    With no GripZone.... can it even be Gripped at all?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    No. But I hope Guncrafter sues them.

Even though Springfield owns the trademark, Guncrafter has precedence of its use. They should issue a cease and desist and force Springfield to pay them, before the shoe is on the other foot. If they don’t Springfield will almost certainly issue a cease and desist to Guncrafter and try to sue them.
    Seriously?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050500/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1233467/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596356/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Hellcats of the Navy was what popped to mind.....I wasn't even aware of the other shows before looking.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 09-25-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List