Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New From Springfield

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    10mm carry gun.

10mm pocket gun.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    10mm pocket gun.
    With gripzone and a bunch of shitty accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man... what if it was another 5-shot polymer revolver, with grip zone and shit?

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I’m sure everyone is right and whatever it is will be quickly forgotten unless we are too entertained by making fun of it.

But since for years I’ve wanted to see someone make a nice HiPower clone with upgrades like Heinie or Novak sights, a larger and more positive thumb safety, a slight beaver tail, an alloy frame option, etc, a “Loaded HiPower” would get my attention. I always thought SA/Imbel could do it.

Since that’s about as unlikely as it gets, I won’t be monitoring the internet when the big day comes. Whatever day they said it was.

In the meantime, I’ll be entertaining myself by making the rounds to gunshops spreading a rumor of new SA Bren Tens. That’ll be fun to watch.

Part of me wants to see a VHS bullpup, but i will need SAI to work their magic and plaster it with GRIPZONE, and a bunch of other goofy sh-t. Have whatever stupid name they come up with covering the entire side of the gun.

Then I will need their marketing dept to go full retard about how innovative it is and how SAI is re-inventing the rifle. Maybe we can get some more commemorative hammers and tool boxes as well. And can't forget the ads with women shooting it in yoga pants.

Site Supporter
    If we're dreaming, here... how about a high-quality, sub-ppk-sized, DA/SA .32 ACP pistol suitable for pocket carry, based largely on the Russian PSM.

And, of course, a manual safety that has two settings: "Safe Zone" and "Dangah Zone"
    Last edited by MattyD380; 09-06-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post

And, of course, a manual safety that has two settings: "Safe Zone" and "Dangah Zone"
    Change the first setting to "safe space," and I’d be tempted to buy it, whatever "it" is... AR lower, 1911, anything, really...

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Change the first setting to "safe space," and I’d be tempted to buy it, whatever "it" is... AR lower, 1911, anything, really...

I will spend all of my money to get that on a Hi-Point Yeet Cannon.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

They have the "25" in the release date conspicuously underlined...maybe it's a .25 ACP 911, or a 25 round PMR30 rip off

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    A mil spec ‘defender’ in 9mm for the loss-leader defender price point would cause my recurring "buy it now" spasm to flare up again.
    I think a railed Defender model for a slight premium would be a killer gun. I don't like 1911s but would get one as a base gun.

A railed 9mm would be a no brainer
    Last edited by tcba_joe; 09-08-2019 at 11:03 PM.

User Tag List