Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta

Don’t think he offers thumb breaks but I have a Garret leather lined Jude’s for my Brig-Tac. I’ve been very happy with it.

https://www.giholsters.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I shoot my 92 Elite from an ALS 7T holster just fine. It also fits my older ALS lined holster.
    So your Brigadier slide fits into a standard 92 ALS?

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Yep. I'll take some photos for you tomorrow. The older lined ALS is a little snug but has never been a problem during the draw, the newer 7T fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Yep. I'll take some photos for you tomorrow. The older lined ALS is a little snug but has never been a problem during the draw, the newer 7T fits perfectly.
    Thanks! Please include the 7TS model #.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Thanks! Please include the 7TS model #.
    Here they are. Don't mind my boys matchbox cars......

Here is my 92Elite in the 7TS holster. I got the holster when I purchased my railed compact gun as I assumed that the older lined ALS would not fit a railed Beretta. Turns out that not only did the older holster fit a railed gun but both ALS holsters fit the Brigadier slide as well. Not really sure why Safariland does not include that information. That said, the 7TS fits the Brigadier slide better and it goes in and out smoother and with less front sight snagging.

Name:  IMG_0241.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  76.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0242.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  23.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0243.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  23.6 KB

This shows the pistol in the 6378 holster

Name:  IMG_0244.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  26.8 KB

Site Supporter
    I believe some of the newer 7 series ALS are designed to be fit multiple Beretta variants.

I picked up a 7377 made for the 92 with no mention of a brigadier slide and it fit perfectly. It was old new stock and $20 shipped on eBay! Thanks for the tip.

I know that the Blackhawk Serpa holsters have a bad rap but one of them plus a heat gun is easily made to fit a Brig slide. I have several that I have expanded.
    !cid__downsized_0113121510 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    I also modify the lock mechanism. I use the heat gun to warm up the small paddle are, get under the top edge w/ a small screwdriver and pull it up some. Once it cools I put a small piece of skateboard tape on it. Having it raised just a little so it is barely above the molded wall the have makes it much easier to release. That might not be a good idea if used in a defense situation but it works fine for me as a range holster. On one I modified the locking tab inside the holster. It is tapered on the top so the trigger guard can push it out of the way. I tapered the bottom side similarly so the holster will pop out as easily as it pops in.
    This is the non-Serpa holster they used to sell also expanded
    20181213_074121 by craig stuard, on Flickr

User Tag List