Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta

Holster For A Brigadier Slide Beretta

I purchased a Beretta Elite II 92 when they first came out and stupidly sold it. I'm now purchasing an Elite II 96 and am looking for an OWB carry/ range holster.

I want one of the Safariland ALS rigs, but they no longer make one for the Brigadier slide. So I'm looking for one in leather or lined kydex, straight drop to 10° cant, under $100. A retention method like the ALS or a thumb break is preferred. The Brigadier slide on the Elite really limits options.

Suggestions with pics of your rigs are appreciated. It needs to be concealable under a light cover garment...
    Last edited by iWander; 09-01-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    I purchased a Beretta Elite II 92 when they first came out and stupidly sold it. I'm now purchasing an Elite II 96 and am looking for an OWB carry/ range holster.

I want one of the Safariland ALS rigs, but they no longer make one for the Brigadier slide. So I'm looking for one in leather or lined kydex, straight drop to 10° cant, under $100. A retention method like the ALS or a thumb break is preferred. The Brigadier slide on the Elite really limits options.

Suggestions with pics of your rigs are appreciated. It needs to be concealable under a light cover garment...
    Aker used to make several thumb break options for the brig slide.

When I was issued a 96D Brigadier Aker, Don Hume, Blade Tech and milt sparks all made brigadier slide holsters.

More recently Ive had good luck with the Wilson Brig Tac holsters but they dont have retention.

There are some kydex benders who do thumb breaks and SLS / WRS type retention on custom kydex.

KT Mech is one but there are many others.

These guys are another: https://www.daraholsters.com/Level-I...SABEgK3FfD_BwE
    Last edited by HCM; 09-02-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    More recently Ive had good luck with the Wilson Brig Tac holsters but they dont have retention.
    Aren’t the Brig Tac holsters molded to the round trigger guards? If so, how does that affect the fit of a squared trigger guard gun, such as the E2?

I think I found this on eBay several years ago. It works for Brigadier slides just great. It also works for railed frame 92 series & even the MiniCougar I often carry.
    It was made by JE Leather

That picture is just showing the fit, but isn’t what I would actually carry my Billennium in. It won’t latch with the hammer cocked... I got a Wilson Combat (MTR) holster mainly for the rare occasion when I carry the Billie.

I highly recommend getting a holster that is designed for the Combat/Square Trigger guard. That way it will work for either style.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post

It was made by JE Leather

For clarity, is that a typo? The stamp on the back says JS Leather.

Yse it muet havs bssn a typo My bad.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I shoot my 92 Elite from an ALS 7T holster just fine. It also fits my older ALS lined holster.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Aren’t the Brig Tac holsters molded to the round trigger guards? If so, how does that affect the fit of a squared trigger guard gun, such as the E2?
    The round will fit in square guard holsters but not the reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The round will fit in square guard holsters but not the reverse.
    That’s what I thought, and it appears from the pics, all the Wilson holster offerings have been updated for rounded trigger guards. I have a Wilson, pre-rounded trigger guard for my E2, but that’s no longer an option apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post

Safariland GLS fits

User Tag List