Thread: Upcoming TDY to North Charleston, SC

Upcoming TDY to North Charleston, SC

Heading to North Charleston, SC on 29 September for a 5 day Patrol Rifle Instructor Class with the NRAs Law Enforcement Training Division. If any PFers are in the area and want to grab dinner, let me know.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Heading to North Charleston, SC on 29 September for a 5 day Patrol Rifle Instructor Class with the NRAs Law Enforcement Training Division. If any PFers are in the area and want to grab dinner, let me know.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Be aware North Charleston in general is The Hood. The gentrified part refers to itself as “park circle”

Some recommendations there include:

EVO Pizzeria
    1075 E Montague Ave, North Charleston, SC 29405
    (843) 225-1796

Madra Rua Irish Pub
    1034 E Montague Ave, North Charleston, SC 29405

Thanks HCM. I was there in May for the NRAs Tactical Shooting Instructor course. I’ll pretty much go to class in Moncks Corner, grab dinner and head back to the hotel room and not leave until the following morning. I loved 843, the Korean BBQ restaurant in North Charleston. Great food and not expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Thanks HCM. I was there in May for the NRAs Tactical Shooting Instructor course. I’ll pretty much go to class in Moncks Corner, grab dinner and head back to the hotel room and not leave until the following morning. I loved 843, the Korean BBQ restaurant in North Charleston. Great food and not expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Some local chains with multiple locations I can recommend are East Bay Deli and Wild Wings.

Sesame Burgers & Beer
    4726 Spruill Ave
    North Charleston, SC 29405

Is also in Park Circle and right around the corner from Montague Ave. great burgers.
    Last edited by HCM; 09-01-2019 at 07:58 PM.

User Tag List