Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discreet shotgun/rifle case for something that doesn’t really breakdown east...

Im on a budget so I use a contractor garbage bag over the gun case. Just looks like Im carrying some trash.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I use a little Adidas gym back for all my pistol stuff. Nothing about it says "Gun stuff inside." It's plausible I'm just heading to the gym after work.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    I have one that carries one of my 21” 870’s, pricey but well made. It’s long but similar to the case for a folding lounge chair I once had. There is room at the bottom for a small zippered pouch (now discontinued by Midway) containing four 5 round ammo boxes, a sling and a couple choke tubes. The internal velcro patch holds an extra six round sidesaddle of extra ammo too. Really works well as camouflage for moving the gun in and out of my truck.

They make a shorter version now that probably works more discretely with shorter shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    I have one that carries one of my 21” 870’s, pricey but well made. It’s long but similar to the case for a folding lounge chair I once had. There is room at the bottom for a small zippered pouch (now discontinued by Midway) containing four 5 round ammo boxes, a sling and a couple choke tubes. The internal velcro patch holds an extra six round sidesaddle of extra ammo too. Really works well as camouflage for moving the gun in and out of my truck.

They make a shorter version now that probably works more discretely with shorter shotguns
    Will it work with a micro red dot mounted on low mount.

Will it work with a micro red dot mounted on low mount.
    None of my shotguns have RDS, but the bag is big enough that you could probably wiggle it in. It may look like your chair has a lump on it…

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Get a couple of airline baggage tags to toss on the handle. Maybe crumple one up, tear one off leaving the elastic string still attached... Not that I’ve ever done anything like that... People carry all kinds of shit.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

I have a lacrosse stick bag that I got on EBay for maybe $10. Holds an FN49 perfectly.

*No chair is included.
    **No shotgun is included.
    **Don’t use your shotgun as a chair.

Gotta love a company with a sense of humor. Good looking product too, though I'm a fan of the "put the gun bag in an old, ratty duffel bag" school of concealment. Add stinky laundry for extra security.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo Bunce View Post
    *No chair is included.
    **No shotgun is included.
    **Don’t use your shotgun as a chair.

Gotta love a company with a sense of humor. Good looking product too, though I'm a fan of the "put the gun bag in an old, ratty duffel bag" school of concealment. Add stinky laundry for extra security.
    I have one. Recommended.

User Tag List