Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

Site Supporter
    Also, got mine today. I was disappointed my mailman wasn't earlier- I could have tried them out on the range today with a class of academy cadets. But, they'll get a workout this weekend with dept quals / training.

Outstanding service for mailing on the holiday weekend!!!
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

I received mine yesterday and finally got a few minutes to install them just now. Noticeably less felt pressure when worn. Can't wait to get to the range and see how they fare, though based on the reception of well known shooters so far - I imagine they will be as great as they are advertised. Looking forward to hitting the range in the next day or two!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

in for a pair for my howard leight impact 'muffs.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Ordered a set, thank you for the discount @Noisefighters

Order placed to replace my Sordin gel pads and upgrade some HLs. Thank you for the discount!

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Ordered. After an hour or two I can tell my Oakleys are getting pinched to my head, always thought someone oughta do something about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Ordered. After an hour or two I can tell my Oakleys are getting pinched to my head, always thought someone oughta do something about that.
    There are, apparently, still craftsmen that can help with that issue...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Thanks

Hey, everyone, thanks for the all the love (and laughs). It means a lot. PF members are awesome.

I've received a ton more orders than I normally get since starting this promotion, so I'm doing my best to get all the packages out on a timely schedule. I know some people who ordered last night and earlier today will have their ear pads shipped tomorrow instead of today...I'm sorry for not being able to keep up.

Thanks again for spreading the word.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...-08-29.jpg?363
    www.noisefighters.com
    Delivering the first gel-filled ear pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through.
    No more headaches. Less noise.
    USMC combat veteran designed and made entirely in the USA.
    Direct: 616-226-3551 |Email: team@noisefighters.com
    Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Just ordered, thanks! Now I suppose I should order the HL Impact Sports I've had on my Amazon wish list for several months now...
    Last edited by awp_101; 09-04-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Noisefighters View Post
    Hey, everyone, thanks for the all the love (and laughs). It means a lot. PF members are awesome.

I've received a ton more orders than I normally get since starting this promotion, so I'm doing my best to get all the packages out on a timely schedule. I know some people who ordered last night and earlier today will have their ear pads shipped tomorrow instead of today...I'm sorry for not being able to keep up.

Thanks again for spreading the word.
    More than 24 hours to ship something? Totally deplorable.

Not all of us are addicted to the Amazon next day shipping stuff idea. Hell I'm fine with a week.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List