Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

What everyone else said. Ordered; many thanks.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Thank you

Just got my pair in the mailbox this evening. Got the old HL Impact Sport ear pads out and the the new Noisefighters in lickety split. Much better seal than the OEMs, more comfort and accommodate the HL shooting glasses just fine as well. Simply extended the adjustable arms a little longer to work better with the positioning of the new pads.

@Noisefighters...Question: Is it okay to store the muffs mated up and pressing against one another when they are not in use? Didn't know if it would cause any issues with the material, the gel or causing permanent "wrinkles" etc.

Thanks again for the good deal.
    Last edited by blues; 09-03-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Thank you for the discount. Ordered.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Just got my pair in the mailbox this evening. Got the old HL Impact Sport ear pads out and the the new Noisefighters in lickety split. Much better seal than the OEMs, more comfort and accommodate the HL shooting glasses just fine as well. Simply extended the adjustable arms a little longer to work better with the positioning of the new pads.

@Noisefighters...Question: Is it okay to store the muffs mated up and pressing against one another when they are not in use? Didn't know if it would cause any issues with the material, the gel or causing permanent "wrinkles" etc.

Thanks again for the good deal.
    Hey @blues,

I am super happy to hear this.

Regarding storage, it's totally fine to store the muffs mated up. The original prototype pair of Sightlines ear pads from 2017 are on my personal headset, and they're still doing fine after using them frequently and storing them just like that. That said, however, if you want to minimize distortion to the pads over time, it's best to keep all pressure off the pads and store them in a climate-controlled space.

As I've mentioned before, we have a warranty to cover any issues that come up, even from storage. If people use my products, I want them to look good so they can show them off to others.

-Neal
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...-08-29.jpg?363
    www.noisefighters.com
    Delivering the first gel-filled ear pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through.
    No more headaches. Less noise.
    USMC combat veteran designed and made entirely in the USA.
    Direct: 616-226-3551 |Email: team@noisefighters.com
    Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Mine arrived today as well. The fact that Neal actually shipped the orders during a three day holiday weekend is impressive in and of itself. The pads themselves are softer and provide a better seal than the old gel pads I had on my muffs before. They were very easy to install. Even without the glasses relief cut, they’re great pads. The relief cut is just a bonus.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Thanks, Neal. I keep the HL's on the nightstand despite the fact that they're an unlikely luxury to don in the event of an actual "event". So, they'll be stored with the ear pads pressing against one another unless I decide to move them elsewhere.

Now if I can ever figure out which side of the HL's is really the front. Half the vids show the phone jack in front...half in the rear. (Maybe that means it doesn't really matter.)

ETA: I'll be sure to show 'em to my shooting buddies and the deputies I qualify with. (Though I'll warn you in advance they're mostly cheapskates. )
    Last edited by blues; 09-03-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Mine came in today too, great service!

Quote Originally Posted by Noisefighters View Post

As I've mentioned before, we have a warranty to cover any issues that come up
    -Neal
    Install was a snap. Chewproof leashes and gel earpads are my Brittany's only vices - three and two, respectively, so far - so I'm anxious to hear her review.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Got mine today. They were waiting for me when I got home from in-service, too bad the mailman wasn't a bit faster or I could have tried them out today.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List