Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

Quote Originally Posted by Noisefighters View Post
    Hey, my pleasure, but if you or any PF members recently purchased and want a retroactive 15% discount, I can do that if you contact me within the next week. Don't want any PF members feeling like they missed out on this sale!
    Over the top mi amigo y muchas gracias. Already texted a copy of your OP to my tact. bud & he's already replied that he'll be in touch w/ ya.

Seems I need to get some range time in before next Sat's USPSA as I do have a back-up pair of LIB HP's that may need this upgrade as well.

Site Supporter
    Ordered placed.
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

Just ordered as set to try out. Thanks for the code!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

This was timely. The gel pads I currently have on my Howard Leights (can’t remember the brand) have started to fall apart and the gel is beginning to come out. Order placed.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Thank you

Thank you, everyone, for your very kind responses and orders.

I'm shipping every outstanding order with a PF discount on it shortly, so US-based customers should see them around Tuesday due to the national holiday.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...-08-29.jpg?363
    www.noisefighters.com
    Delivering the first gel-filled ear pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through.
    No more headaches. Less noise.
    USMC combat veteran designed and made entirely in the USA.
    Direct: 616-226-3551 |Email: team@noisefighters.com
    Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Picked up a set + the Sordin adapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Noisefighters View Post
    Thank you, everyone, for your very kind responses and orders.

I'm shipping every outstanding order with a PF discount on it shortly, so US-based customers should see them around Tuesday due to the national holiday.
    Fellas when Neal says Tues/Wed he means it. Mine were ordered Mon. PM, they left MI Tues. & were in Thursday's mail here in NeTx, outstanding service IMO.

Drove me to getting them for my third set of ears (second loaners, or normally yard work).

Thanks

Ordered. Thank you for the discount!!
    Last edited by RJ; 08-31-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Ordered. Thanks for the discount!

User Tag List