Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

Howdy PF,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Happy to support the forum and all shooters looking to improve their pistol skills.

My company, Noisefighters, makes aftermarket gel-filled ear pads to fit basically every headset on the market. They also are the first to have a relief cut for glasses arms to pass through without interfering with the noise seal nor being crushed against the head.

I ran a successful Kickstarter back in late 2017 but everything really blew up afterwards, with dealers now across the US and at least 10 other countries. There are a lot of high-speed military units and federal and state LE departments that are using my products. Also, I know u/LittleLebowski, u/voodoo_man and many others from PF have been using my products for awhile now and have told me they like them (here's the first look at VDMSR), and that's a great honor. Hat tip to voodoo_man for recommending I start sponsoring PF. If you're still on the fence, I've added some reviews to the website.

If you're mil / LE and want a pair for T&E in order to outfit your unit, hit me up at neal@noisefighters.com through an official department e-mail address. It's a 30 day no-cost eval. If I don't hear by you by day 30, I'll send an e-mail requesting your findings. If your unit wants to buy any pads, bulk pricing is 25% off retail. Note: we also have a 15% LE / MIL discount for individuals, so feel free to contact us about that discount with the email title being exactly "SERVICE DISCOUNT REQUESTED" if you don't need a bulk purchase.

Everything's sourced and made right in the US; the ear pad factory is in Canton, Ohio, while our headquarters is near Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm a USMC combat vet (OIF and OEF) and am 100% owner.

There's a money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty. I don't want anybody unhappy with my products, especially not those people who rely on ear pro all day long, so I stand behind my products.

Shoot straight and Semper Fi,
    Neal Brace
    Last edited by Noisefighters; 11-30-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...-08-29.jpg?363
    www.noisefighters.com
    Delivering the first gel-filled ear pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through.
    No more headaches. Less noise.
    USMC combat veteran designed and made entirely in the USA.
    Direct: 616-226-3551 |Email: team@noisefighters.com
    Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Good to see you here, bro.

Good stuff. I’ll be back...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Noisefighters | New Forum Sponsor | Coupon Code Available for PF Members

Awesome, I have two sets that have been great and having been meaning to pick up a third for my spares ear pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 08-30-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Just ordered a set. Thanks for the discount!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I've been thinking about these anyway, glad you showed up. Good to do business with a fellow OIF/OEF vet!

I can say without hesitation that Noisefighter gel upgrades are an absolute must have for any electronic ear pro. I'm on my second set of them for safariland liberator HP's, and the set on my sordin's are still going strong. Highly recommended. If you are on the fence, don't miss out on a good deal!!

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I've been running these on my HL Impact Sports for a long time and they really take them up a notch. Awesome to have a code for a discount!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I'm running out of excuses not to upgrade.

Thanks for doing it right.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Coupon code. Free shipping. Thanks. I'm looking forward to receiving them.

Thanks for supporting PF, too.

User Tag List